“Arbor View House Continues To Be Excellent!”

Arbor View House Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 3 East Marion B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed November 30, 2013

We returned to Arbor View to celebrate our anniversary weekend, and our stay was just as wonderful as the first time. The owners, Wilfred and Veda, not only make you feel at home with wonderful accommodations and conversation, but their recommendations of restaurants, vineyards and activities are always on point. My wife and I have visited a lot of places globally, but I can't think of any establishment we've stayed at that has served such delicious and diverse breakfast as this B&B. Arbor View is the only place we want to stay at when visiting between the North Fork to Sag Harbor area.

Room Tip: We recommend the Champagne Room
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed November 11, 2013

We booked at the last minute and Veda went above and beyond to make our getaway one of the best ever. The Arbor View House met and exceeded our expections. The House was so cozy, warm, clean and inviting. The breakfasts were so plentiful, unique and absolutely delicious. Veda arranged a massage, wine tour and dinner for us, all of which were wonderful. All we had to do was relax and enjoy. Wilfred and Veda were the perfect hosts, and even though we had never met before, by the time we left we felt like family. We loved listening to their stories and they were such good listeners. If you are planning on visting the area, definitely stay at the Arbor View House, it will not disappoint. We will definitely be returning.

Room Tip: We loved the Merlot Room with the electric fireplace.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 29, 2013

My husband and I had such a wonderful time staying at the Arbor View Bed and Breakfast. The entire town had such a great charm and the wineries were so much fun to go to. After a full day of sight seeing and tasting wine I was even more excited to head back and relax at the Arbor View Bed and Breakfast. The environment is completely calming. The rooms are beautifully decorated. The entire home forces you to just relax. And every morning we enjoyed a amazing sit down breakfast made by Veda. My husband and I will definitely be back and recommend it to everyone.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 15, 2013

My wife and I needed a break, just a little getaway from the hectic life of work and parenting. I found Arbor View on a random search as my wife wanted to go a winery! Boy did we strike gold! Arbor View was such a lovely place! Wilfred and his wife were more than hospitable and welcoming, offering us plenty of spot on information about the area! The room was extremely comfy, combining a Victorian presence with contemporary touches! The food was absolutely excellent! Unfortunately, we were only able to stay one night but it certainly left us feeling the need to make a second trip back to the area and to stay again at the Arbor View House! I recommend the Arbor View House without reservation!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 6, 2013

Wilfred and Veda are the perfect hosts. Coming from a hectic day, Wilfred's greeting was the perfect reminder to " sit and relax". House was beautiful, very clean, well decorated, warm and welcoming. Breakfast was outstanding, company and conversation was even better. Wilfred was a wealth of information on wineries and restaurants. I would come back again :)

Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 21, 2013

We had a great time at Arbor View. The rooms were comfortable and the house was beautiful and spotless. Breakfast was fantastic, with absolutely delicious and unusual fare, served outside on the beautiful deck. Wilfred knows everything about the North Fork, and gave us lots of good advice. And when I got home and realized I'd left a leather jacket in the room, he got it to me quickly. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Sarah W
Reviewed September 20, 2013

My husband and I truly enjoyed our weekend getaway at the Arbor View House with wonderful hosts, Wilfred and Veda. The breakfast was exceptional and the conversation even better. Comfortable room and great location, near restaurants, wineries, and beach.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Orient Inn
Orient Inn
#1 of 1 in Orient
Quintessentials Bed and Breakfast and Spa

Been to Arbor View House Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!