Reviewed this property last year and enjoyed it then and now. We stayed in the building where the office is located this time and the room was great. The layout does make a cramped bathroom sink but it is not a deal breaker. The bedding is superb and the kitchenette is well equipped. I do see a problem on the horizon with the laminate flooring. As funds allow, a switch to hardwood should be done. It would be more in character for this layout. We were dismayed at the price increase this year but the operation is rolling now. Last year we were pioneers/guinea pigs for the new management. A good job is being done.
As for pricing on the North Fork in general, whew, we are glad it is a very short yearly visit. I really do not know how people afford the cost of living in this area. It's busy all over in the summer so must be working for the people with bucks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blue Inn at North Fork offers 29 refurbished guest rooms and suites conveniently located on the beautiful and charming North Fork of Long Island, New York. Nestled in the heart of wine country, The Blue Inn is minutes from unspoiled beaches, historic and picturesque villages, bustling restaurants and quaint shops. We invite you to experience for yourself the quiet country feel, natural beauty and miles of open bucolic farmland and vineyards of the North Fork. The Blue Inn offers a choice of one and two room suites and efficiencies that are ideal for couples and families. Each of our units offer a kitchenette featuring a sink, gas stove, mini refrigerator and microwave oven. In room amenities also include complimentary Wi-Fi internet, courtesy coffee, remote cable TV with HBO, hair dryer, air conditioning and daily maid service. All our rooms are non-smoking.Our casual restaurant is open seasonally and offers indoor and outdoor seating, serving lunch and dinner. In your down time, take in the sun around our outdoor pool and barbecue in our shaded picnic area. The Blue Inn is the perfect haven from everyday bustle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline and Orbitz so you can book your The Blue Inn At North Fork reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Blue Inn At North Fork Hotel East Marion
- Blue Dolphin Hotel
- The Blue Inn At North Fork East Marion, NY