“The best pizza place around. And there's lots of good ones near here...”

Vinnie's Mulberry Street
Ranked #3 of 43 Restaurants in East Islip
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 28, 2012

This is my favorite pizza place. When I go away from home, I have to stop here on the way home from the airport. They have lots of options, but the plain is great. Also a very nice Italian restaurant with really good food. But the slices are outstanding!

Reviewed September 7, 2011

Excellent Pasta Fagioli. I had chicken Marsala, a little sweet for me but chicken was tender and the pasta al dente! Prices were not outrageous but definitely worth it!
We were taken there by friends that eat there regularly....A must try!

1  Thank hdfrompbfl
Reviewed October 19, 2009

Vinnie's Mulberry Street isn't a fancy restaurant, it's basically a pizza parlor located in a small shopping center. It has booths in the front with a sit down/take out pizza area, and a sit down restaurant in the rear with tables. It's family owned, and the owners were always on premises when I've eaten dinner there, making sure everything is running smoothly and that customers are taken proper care of. It's clean and tastefully decorated, but not fancy. However, the food is terrific, it's plentiful, and the prices are very reasonable for the portions that are served. Dinner includes the usual Italian bread, and also complimentary focaccia bread. They usually serve a complimentary bean homemade salad prior to dinner. Wine and beer are served, but no hard liquor. I have to say, I've actually had much better dinners here than in some of the fancier and more expensive Italian restaurants I've dined in over the years. Note: If you're planning on eating here on Fri. or Sat. night, you're going to need reservations.

BTW...........their pizza is excellent too.

1  Thank RudyLongIsland_NY
Reviewed August 24, 2009

I can't say one bad thing about this place. Everything we tried there was delicious.

1  Thank galantedining