“Ideal East Hampton Inn”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Huntting Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in East Hampton
Huntting Inn
Ranked #7 of 12 East Hampton B&B and Inns
Atlanta, Georgia
“Ideal East Hampton Inn”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2013

We enjoyed everything about our stay at the Huntting Inn. Carol and Robin are delightful and always ready with stories or advice on things not to miss. The complementary breakfast each morning was full of delicious fruit and pastries. The location, at the end of the shopping district, is ideal. The on-site restaurant, The Palms, was excellent for dinner. Our room was very comfortable (excellent bed, for people whose backs appreciate those things), nicely decorated, and clean. We enjoyed being in such a beautifully maintained historic structure. Can't wait to return.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Lawrenceville, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2013

I am a Long Islander and have been coming out to the Hamptons for years!! The Huntting Inn was a fabulous quaint inn. The staff was extremely gracious. My room was quaint and updated with modern amenities.. I will return next year for sure!! The Palm's rest.is located on the inn's grounds
The food was fantastic !! The inn also served a very nice breakfast in the morning as well. I give this hotel a 9 out of 10 star rating:) thanks very much. Jackie P.

Room Tip: The rooms were a little small.. Try picking a larger room for extra luggage or friends.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2013

I've stayed at the HI several times, and the staff is extremely accommodating, attentive and ensures you have an amazing stay. It truly feels like a home away from home - thank you Robin, Carol and the entire HI & Palm Restaurant staff!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013

Carol, Robin, and the HI team have hosted our annual conference for years and they continue to make the experience seamless and easy for our team. Their attention to detail and anticipating our needs is unmatched. We love them!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank parkerking04
East Hampton, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

I have had the experience over my young years to work at this hotel. First off I must say that the family who owns this are by far one of the nicest people you would ever want to meet. Second the rooms are just so sweet and nicely decorated. My brother has stayed at this inn in the past and they loved it... they have a quaint continental breakfast for people who like to eat in the morning. This is a very quaint Inn. the rooms some are small and others more spacious for the bigger families. they have stairs just to point out... No elevators and they do not allow pets. One thing I should also point out is the Inn is also attached to the famous Palm Restaurant.... that's right lobsters, steaks, cheesecake.. something for everyone... but... sometimes the restaurant can be a bit loud leaving few guests to complain of noise but not very often... I wanted to let readers now of things that could I say could happen but very rarely... otherwise love this place... I hope this helps readers who want to come to the Hampton.. think about staying at the hunting in right in the heart of East Hampton Village... walk to town... or the beaches.. what a location. oh and one more thing.. this inn does not have a pool or fitness amenities but the location speaks for itself

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2013

My husband and I are rebuilding and have been unable to use our Sag Harbor home for a few months now. We come out nearly every weekend and have been frequent guests at The Huntting Inn. The staff couldn't be friendlier or more accomodating. The rooms (and we have stayed in several) are all charming. And the country breakfast served is the perfect way to start any day. The Huntting Inn truly has been our home away from home.

Room Tip: They are all charming
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2013

I have been going to the Huntting Inn for the past 3 years and no matter if August or December the experience has been great. The rooms are clean and having a bar and steak house in the building is a huge plus. The rooms are quiet and the beds and linens are as nice as you will find at the Four Seasons. I highly reccomend the Huntting Inn. Room 201 is my favorite!

Room Tip: Room 201 is my favorite room. Room 200 is great for cross breezes through the corner windows but th...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
#4 of 12 in East Hampton
c/o The Maidstone
c/o The Maidstone
#5 of 12 in East Hampton

Been to Huntting Inn? Share your experiences!