“Excellent Stay!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Huntting Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in East Hampton
Huntting Inn
Ranked #7 of 12 East Hampton B&B and Inns
“Excellent Stay!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2013

I've stayed at the HI several times, and the staff is extremely accommodating, attentive and ensures you have an amazing stay. It truly feels like a home away from home - thank you Robin, Carol and the entire HI & Palm Restaurant staff!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013

Carol, Robin, and the HI team have hosted our annual conference for years and they continue to make the experience seamless and easy for our team. Their attention to detail and anticipating our needs is unmatched. We love them!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank parkerking04
East Hampton, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

I have had the experience over my young years to work at this hotel. First off I must say that the family who owns this are by far one of the nicest people you would ever want to meet. Second the rooms are just so sweet and nicely decorated. My brother has stayed at this inn in the past and they loved it... they have a quaint continental breakfast for people who like to eat in the morning. This is a very quaint Inn. the rooms some are small and others more spacious for the bigger families. they have stairs just to point out... No elevators and they do not allow pets. One thing I should also point out is the Inn is also attached to the famous Palm Restaurant.... that's right lobsters, steaks, cheesecake.. something for everyone... but... sometimes the restaurant can be a bit loud leaving few guests to complain of noise but not very often... I wanted to let readers now of things that could I say could happen but very rarely... otherwise love this place... I hope this helps readers who want to come to the Hampton.. think about staying at the hunting in right in the heart of East Hampton Village... walk to town... or the beaches.. what a location. oh and one more thing.. this inn does not have a pool or fitness amenities but the location speaks for itself

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2013

My husband and I are rebuilding and have been unable to use our Sag Harbor home for a few months now. We come out nearly every weekend and have been frequent guests at The Huntting Inn. The staff couldn't be friendlier or more accomodating. The rooms (and we have stayed in several) are all charming. And the country breakfast served is the perfect way to start any day. The Huntting Inn truly has been our home away from home.

Room Tip: They are all charming
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2013

I have been going to the Huntting Inn for the past 3 years and no matter if August or December the experience has been great. The rooms are clean and having a bar and steak house in the building is a huge plus. The rooms are quiet and the beds and linens are as nice as you will find at the Four Seasons. I highly reccomend the Huntting Inn. Room 201 is my favorite!

Room Tip: Room 201 is my favorite room. Room 200 is great for cross breezes through the corner windows but th...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
PA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2013

Just got back Monday from a three-night stay; and there isn't anything negative to say. It's just delightful. Breakfast is included and it's all you need, from fresh pastries to hardboiled eggs (my favorite) to yogurt and delicious fruits (they even had a Keurig machine, we felt right at home!), it was perfect. We got upgraded to a King room, which was lovely and comfy. We also got a package deal that included a scrumptious surf-and-turf dinner at the Palm, along with a bottle of wine from the local vineyard. You don't even have to spend much at the Palm, because you can take in their Happy Hour menu, which includes many delicious items. While you stay, visit Montauk and Sag Harbor, and catch a band at Stephen Talkhouse in Amagansett if you can. We danced to Mamalee Rose & Friends and it was so much fun! A totally great time in the Hamptons!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2013

This was my second stay, and as expected the ambiance was charming, dinner was amazing. The staff knows how to make you feel so special, checking was a breeze. I love my beds and usually can't sleep in unfamiliar beds, needless to say, I slept effortlessly - slept so long I woke up with signs on my face. It actually felt like home. I love the Huntting Inn and will most definitely go back soon.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
#4 of 12 in East Hampton
c/o The Maidstone
c/o The Maidstone
#5 of 12 in East Hampton

Been to Huntting Inn? Share your experiences!