My wife and I spent our wedding anniversary vacationing in East Hampton. We decided to go at the last minute. As you can guess, hotel rates for the Hamptons in summer can be a "little" high!
No sooner did I make the reservation online, I received a call from the Mill House Inn regarding any needs we might have, dinner reservations or activities that we needed help on. Mind you, this was a Sunday afternoon. The next day, I received another call from the Inn, telling us that we were being upgraded to a Suite at no additional cost. Wow! What a start. We hadn't left home yet and we were already impressed. When we arrived, we were welcomed by Carolyn and chocolate dipped strawberries in our room. The Inn included everything one could think of in the rate. Round the clock cookies, water, soda, coffee, tea, etc. Cheeses and crackers, whenever we desired.
We brought a bottle of wine and they simply laid it out for us, wuth cheese, crackers and olives on a tray to enjoy the view from the porch. The gourmet breakfast, especially the lobster frittata was just ridiculously good. I don't mind saying that we have stayed in some of the world's finest hotels and resorts. The Mill House Inn, run by Courtney and J, is on the top of the list regarding service, food, accomodations and amenities. I know it sounds like this is a paid review, but The Mill House Inn is that good. Actually, we are considering a winter visit to a summer place just to stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casual luxury in the heart of East Hampton Village. Just steps to spectacular dining, shopping, galleries and the world’s best ocean beaches. MHI is The Hamptons B&B that Zagat’s named one of the Top 50 Small Hotels in the USA. Your Personal Assistant will provide world-class service and promise ‘to help you travel better’ and we always keep our promise's. Our farm to table breakfast was awarded a 28 by Zagat’s and Google says we deserve 4.5 Stars. Our beautiful rooms and expansive suites have private decks, soaking tubs, steam showers, flat screen HD TV’s and fireplaces, many are child and dog friendly. They may tempt you to spend the day perfecting the art of doing nothing, curled up in your living room watching a classic movie or finishing that novel sipping wine by the fire. It would be our pleasure to show you the MHI Art of Hospitality, the only choice you need make is to give us a call. Rest assured, we promise to take care of everything. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Orbitz so you can book your Mill House Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mill House Hotel East Hampton
- Mill House Inn East Hampton, Hamptons, NY