I've nicknamed this place the Hotel California because it's the kind of hotel you never want to leave. So stylish and cozy, weather isn't even a worry when booking because you could have a perfect weekend without leaving the grounds. The breakfast is perfect. A carefully thought out spread of soft-boiled eggs, delicious cheese, breads, granola, yogurt coffee, juices and spreads; a far cry from the other offerings on the island. The restaurant? Worth a visit even if you made the mistake of staying somewhere else. The only teensy complaint I have is that they don't supply hairdryers in every room. So don't forget to pack one if you suffer from frizzy summer hair. But if that's my only complaint, I'm content to count my blessings. Including the fun of bringing my dog down to the lounge for breakfast. And the very helpful and genuine staff. They respect your privacy, but are never too far away should you need them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the moment you arrive at The Maidstone boutique hotel, just a short drive from New York City, you will be welcomed as a friend. Located in the storied East End of Long Island, The Maidstone Hotel in East Hampton offers superior style, natural beauty and fine living. We invite you to discover all the unique nooks of our Long Island retreat: from the chic comfort of our lounge, our glorious garden, and our cozy rooms, to the pure, natural flavors of our cuisine while every whim is satisfied by impeccable service that is always gracious and never pretentious. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com and HRS so you can book your The Maidstone Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- c/o The Maidstone Hotel East Hampton
- The Maidstone Hotel East Hampton, Hamptons, NY