3 of us went for drinks at the Maidstone and really enjoyed it!
This is a scandi-influenced hotel with a bar and restaurant, and the decor is really really amazing. We didn't have a reservation or anything but since it wasn't that busy they gave us a table in the bar area, at the corner by the window but looking at the bar, so it was great for people watching.
We tried a few cocktails and they really were very yummy! We also had some tea to sober up and overall a great time in the candle-lit environment with nice looking people, making for an interesting atmosphere full of characters from all walks of life but with an aura of elegance. The place also seemed very friendly with locals chatting between themselves and even we had a small chat with our neighbours. Expect to see lots of couples with dogs ;)
All in all, a great experience that we will likely repeat in the future!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the moment you arrive at The Maidstone boutique hotel, just a short drive from New York City, you will be welcomed as a friend. Located in the storied East End of Long Island, The Maidstone Hotel in East Hampton offers superior style, natural beauty and fine living. We invite you to discover all the unique nooks of our Long Island retreat: from the chic comfort of our lounge, our glorious garden, and our cozy rooms, to the pure, natural flavors of our cuisine while every whim is satisfied by impeccable service that is always gracious and never pretentious. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your The Maidstone Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- c/o The Maidstone Hotel East Hampton
- The Maidstone Hotel East Hampton, Hamptons, NY