“Ottima Cucina”

Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Ottima Cucina”
Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

It's very Refreshing to discover truly outstanding Italian cuisine, a wait staff that is friendly and engaged and an interior with visual impact. Our lunch arrived as requested..tasty and hot...upon reflection...I wish I was once again enjoying the sights and sounds of East Hampton and enjoying Cittanuova....

Visited June 2013

Chicago, Illinois
“Average”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Setting and restaurant are nice, the service is less than average, and the food is abo average. I recommend sitting in the back courtyard if you can as it is nice. Pricey for what you get. I would return if needed since the location is so great and convenient, but it is certainly not a place I really want to go back too.

• Visited June 2013
Key Largo, Florida
“Very slow service.”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

Not what I expected as I walked in, but it's nice. Sort of sports bar up front and modern dining room with outdoor seating in the rear. Not sure what style they have in mind. Not at all busy as it was mid-week in May. Service was a touch pretentious and very slow and at one point one of our party had to go and find someone. Food was good, but not exceptional. I'm not sure what was missing, but I would have expected something better in a rather pricy lunch spot in East Hampton.

• Visited May 2013
Montauk, New York, United States
“Always a good meal”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

My family and I eat here in the winter months . Can be crowed in the summer months. Food is always good. Service is great. Fun atmosphere and easy with children.

• Visited April 2013
Modesto
“I don't want to love it, but I kinda do....”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Okay, the scene here is rather obnoxious. (Could they pleeeeze turn off the television sets blaring by the bar? You can see them from across the street.) Most of the clientele you kind of want to give a little smack: It's very "see my shopping, shopping, shopping in the Hamptons?!"-ish. Lots of expensive handbags and loudness. However. The food? It's really very good. And reasonably priced. So I always go back. The cheeseburger is basically heaven on a bun. The pasta also terrific. NOT the place for a quiet romantic meal. But a very good place to meet a friend for a quick, casual gossipy lunch. (It costs about as much to eat here as it costs to go to the John Papas Greek diner. But the food here is, I hate to say it, light years better. And that's coming from a lifelong John Papas customer.)

Visited March 2013