“Sunset special”

Ranked #11 of 71 Restaurants in East Hampton
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Delicious food; good service; and lovely sunset over the harbor -- super time. The grilled Caesar salad is a treat; our friend had her favorites -- the tuna poke and shrimp taco; the cod was just right and the pasta dish was fine. Service is relaxing -- no rush; a tad noisy but not enough to disrupt conversation. We've gone several times and will be back.

Reviewed May 30, 2013 via mobile

This place doesn't disappoint...and is quickly becoming my wife and I favorite restaurant. The freshest of fish and friendliest service. We decided to skip appetizers and go right for the dinner. I had the seared tuna which was off the hook and my wife had the local bass which was so tasty, tender and fresh. Our server tonight was Shana, she was super friendly and a pro at her job. She seemed to really love what she does. She recommended the local Wolffer rose with our dinners and she hit it on the head. The rose was perfect with the fish and is now a must have at the house. We love harbor bistro and will be back soon!

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Can't get enough of Harbor Bistro. Between the view and excellent menu selections....it's keep me coming back for more.....and more!

Reviewed May 26, 2013

My wife and I stumbled upon Harbor Bistro last season and have not been disappointed yet. We have been about 6 times now and have yet to be disappointed..the food is excellent and service consistently good..I recommend trying the lobster bundles, tuna poke, apple salad and the local catch (last night was local black bass with a grilled veggie hash and tomatillo relish) My wife loved the tandoori cod. The prices are fair and comparable to the area. The view is stellar, and brings my wife and kids wanting more!

Reviewed May 13, 2013

Four of us had brunch for Mother's Day at Harbor Bistro. The food was very good and the atmosphere pleasant. We had to wait for a long time for the crab cakes to come out again but otherwise it was a nice meal and a nice day.

The view was extremely nice - right on the harbor and the blue waters!