“Holy Scoops”

Scoop du Jour
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in East Hampton
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 5, 2014

Great place for ice cream my wife and daughter went in and came out with cones bigger than there heads. They both loved the ice cream and on a different note I love the history behind the store. Just ask

Reviewed July 4, 2014

Quaint ice cream place which also serves doughnuts and stuff on mornings,, bought one scoop rocky road flavor and my daughter one scoop with some toppings and paid around $17. I didn't even think it was pricey at all because it was good. However, i did not realize how good the ice cream really was until we went to get some on Montauk, and paid around $12 ,mind u a little bit than this place, got the same flavor of ice cream and got a whole lot less than Scoop du Jour's one scoop version, and I threw it away. Could not eat it.. No marshmallows, nuts and instead some caramel tasting concoction. Totally different than the rocky road ice cream that I had.That night I went back to get some on this store and savored how different and good the ice cream was,,,, saw a little bit of line but moved fast...if I ever visit east hamptons, this is the place to get some, and would prob take a pint or something bigger to take home...try to go there early or late, heard in the summer lines go outside of the store...but so worth it... Yumm!!

Reviewed June 22, 2014

Take out dining, You can get a morning breakfast and other specialties off the Grill....Crumbs Cakes available on Weekends....
Long lines should be expected during the evening Summer Season

2  Thank Shrothman
Reviewed May 12, 2014

The yogurt and ice cream are good. Service was quick and pleasant. It is a little pricey but it is the Hamptons!

Reviewed February 24, 2014

After dreaming about the donuts at this place for over a year, I returned to find them better then I had remembered. Hot, light- yet doughy, and fresh. Amazing!!! They've also added a menu of grill items (burgers, hot dogs, cheese steaks) in addition to a plethora of ice cream delights. Now they even serve breakfast. Egg sandwiches galore... sausage, egg, and cheese, bacon, egg, and cheese, and my personal favorite... cheese, bacon, and egg. Helpful staff, decent prices, and no wait (albeit, it was January). To quote Arnold from that movie, "I will most certainly return".