“wow this place is a delight” 5 of 5 stars
Review of East Hampton Point

East Hampton Point
New York City, New York
“wow this place is a delight”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

Was here for a wedding Perfect setting Sunset over the water etc But I was unprepared for how good the food was Literally the best food Ive ever had at a wedding

We decided to stay overnight and the rooms were gorgeous. Lovely big baths with rainfall showers

It was SO nice that Im planning a trip just to stay there again

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank dannyboy10025

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

I booked online before I went to East Hampton Point and did not know what to expect really. When I got there I moved into my little cottage (number 8) and felt like I was at home. I loved it!!! It's so cute, just enough space for me and my roommates from college to hang out and relax! It has a King bed and two twins and two FULL bathrooms for us to get ready! We went out to restaurants and even though it's off-season we had a great time

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Suffern, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

The front desk was so helpful and friendly and my bed was so comfortable. I forgot a few things at East Hampton Point and they were sent to me Fed Ex at no charge, promptly. I will definitely be back again over the winter and next summer

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Helen M
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

I went to a wedding at East Hampton Point a couple of weeks ago and stayed in cottage 3 with my girlfriend. It was perfect not to have to drive anywhere after the wedding. It was one of the nicest weddings we've been to and our room was beautiful too. Our room also had a large deck area to hang out on which was nice to be able to sit outside. The waitstaff at the restaurant was efficient and the hotel staff made sure we had everything we needed.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Philadelphia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012

So many hotels in the Hamptons seem moldy and unsanitary, but this is surely not the case at East Hampton Point. East Hampton Point has beautiful, spacious rooms right on the water. We walked down to the dock to watch the sunset when I stayed there with my husband. We stayed in the Palmer House suite 4 and the marble bathroom was beautiful!!! The staff recommended great restaurants for us to go to for dinner. 1770 House is our new favorite restaurant!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Alisha_L_Phila
old greenwich
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

Ok so this is touted to be a great place in the toniest town in the Hamptons. First, it is waaaay out of town. You are not walking to town, or to anywhere else. No problem. Food and services on property!? Nope. Restaurant closed. Nada. Let's ask someone. Nope...not a single human to be found! Our keys were in a mail box with a bunch of others. By all means, avoid this place. Oh, but the room was nice.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 stars
3 Thank edwardvick
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2012 via mobile

I stayed with a friend for 2 nights after labor day. The price for the room was almost $1000 per night with taxes. But there were no services or facilities. Pool and restaurant were closed. And when we arrived at 7pm, the reception was closed as well and we had to retrieve our key from a mailbox. The room was nice enough but for the price we expected much better. Not to mention the lack of services, which was appalling for the price. Friends stayed at the Maidstone Inn, which was really great and better value for money.

• Stayed September 2012
c/o The Maidstone
c/o The Maidstone
#7 of 16 in East Hampton
4.0 of 5 stars 108 reviews

Been to East Hampton Point? Share your experiences!