“Order it the Way You Like IT”
Review of Sam's Restaurant

Sam's Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 67 Restaurants in East Hampton
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
East Hampton, New York, United States
“Order it the Way You Like IT”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

I eat at Sam's often...usually with my wife. On Thursday the 22nd of May I ate there with a business friend. We ordered one medium pizza and a couple of beers.

This time I ordered pizza this way: Thin crust, very little tomato, normal mozzarella.
It came out and was PERFECT. In fact the couple sitting next to me said that they would order the same way. When they were eating it they agreed and said it was the best Pizza they had ever had at Sam's.

My wife now agrees to try it once that way.

• Visited May 2014

East Hampton, New York
“Pizza Heaven”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Has always been my favorite pizza place. It's the oldest restaurant in East Hampton. Pizza is consistently good but pricey, my initials are carved into the wall of the back booth!

Visited February 2014
East Hampton, New York
“Still the best in town!”
Reviewed January 17, 2014

I have been going to Sam's Bar & Restaurant since I was a kid in the early '60's! My best friendz's grandfather, Sam Nasca, owned and operated the establishment. We would go upstairs to visit grandma and then down to the bar for a Coke. The pizza was good back then (nice thin crust) and it is still the best now! It is not a large place, but they do have another room in the back which they use when very busy ... Which is most of the time! The ownership has changed but the food is still delicious. We mostly go there for salad and a pizza, a glass or two of wine and a Guinness. The fella running it now is an Irish lad and he has a wonderful, friendly, staff waiting to serve you. The new owner has not changed a thing ... Same great food and drinks. He did add lunch in the summer months. Otherwise only open for dinner. Stop by and try one of their pizzas or meatball sandwich or pasta dish, I know you won't be disappointed! Our favorite is the Rose's Midnight Special and, of course, the baked clams as a starter. They do not take reservations ... So plan ahead. Go before 6:00 or after 8:00 pm.

• Visited January 2014
New City, New York
“Best Review for Thin Crust Pizza and Great Salads”
Reviewed December 24, 2013

I go to SAMs for what I consider the Best Pizza I have Eaten as compared to anywhere I have Traveled Round the World....they also have a great Selection of Wonderful Salads and dressing....in addition they have a Full Bar...top Liquor,Wines, and Beer on Tap and Bottled...
The also have a Full Italian Menu, Burgers too!

Visited December 2013
Manorville, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Food and Service”
Reviewed November 3, 2013

Sam's is the best restaurant in East Hampton! If you like great food and friendly service for a decent price then visit Sam's restaurant! They have a variety of Italian American foods. Some of my favorite foods are the fresh baked pizzas, the chicken milanese and the baked clams. If you're in East Hampton check it out I promise you will love it!

• Visited September 2013