“AMAZING PLACE”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Naturopathica Healing Arts Center and Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: About Us Naturopathica is a destination for well being with products and services that promote a healthy lifestyle. Inspired by nature and drawing from traditional healing practices, Naturopathica remedies and rituals are created to rejuvenate, comfort and enhance everyday lives.
Reviewed November 3, 2013

I had a Massage by John. he was amazing!!! Great techniques, and was very relaxed afterwards. if you ever go to this tranquility spot in East Hampton, ask for John . Its such an experience.

1  Thank JJ V

Reviewed November 1, 2013

Whether you live in the area or are just stopping by and looking for that one place to go and relax Naturopathica Holistic Health Spa is the place to be! I have recently had a 60 Minute Naturopathica Herbal Massage with Guy and he was absolutely amazing. Between his personal technique and the ambience of the spa I have never felt more at peace. I have visited this spa before and am always pleasantly surprised with what great staff they have. I continue to look forward to booking treatments here and advise anyone looking for a great calming experience to do so as well!

2  Thank meganm824
Reviewed October 27, 2013

My 90 minute Rejuvination Facial was one of the best facials of my life. Joanna focused on all my needs. My face has never looked and felt so fresh! My massage therapist Rita did an amazing job relaxing me and calming my muscle aches. Over all this spa is one of the best!!! Everyone should try a treatment there.

1  Thank cupcake1116
Reviewed October 22, 2012

Naturopathica is a warm, welcoming spa where Lisa gives a "Holy cow! Now THAT was a massage" kind of massage. her hand to heart connection is very keen indeed. LUV HER!

1  Thank adrianitadeNY
Reviewed October 13, 2012

SOme of the best massages we've ever had. Therapists listen to your request and actually perform massage according to same.

1  Thank 859BarbaraB859