“Excellent massages”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Naturopathica Healing Arts Center and Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: About Us Naturopathica is a destination for well being with products and services that promote a healthy lifestyle. Inspired by nature and drawing from traditional healing practices, Naturopathica remedies and rituals are created to rejuvenate, comfort and enhance everyday lives.
Reviewed October 13, 2012

SOme of the best massages we've ever had. Therapists listen to your request and actually perform massage according to same.

1  Thank 859BarbaraB859

Reviewed September 4, 2012

A group of 5 of my family and friends had a mixed experience at this spa.....

But lets start with the good news first.......

My cousin Guillane........ raved so much about her experience - it became contagious at dinner. Her Massage Therapist name is JACKIE................. The way my cousin described the technique that Jackie used on her tired and stressed body - it made all of us wanting to run to Jackie - LOL! JACKIE YOU ROCK............... Guillane personally testified that she walked in and stressed and walked out a new woman............

My cousin Darlyne did not have such a great experience as a matter of fact - she said her experience was horrible - Her Massage Therapist name is Michelle........... wow Michelle what happened...........? Well Darlyne expressed that she did not feel any pressure from the massage.......... further the work she expressed to be done on her body was totally ignored.................... :-(.

My friend Maria said her experience was OK - her massage therapist name is James.

My firend Ketia said her experience was OK - her massage therapist name is Kerry.

Overall I gave Naturopathica a 3 because of the skillfull Jackie.................. Every person who walks in to a spa should experience a Therapist like Jackie and have a FABULOUS experience and not just an OK experience.....................

OH AND THE BEST MEMORABLE PART OF THE SPA WAS - WE ALL GOT TO SEE MARTHA STEWART............. yes she gets spa services done at Naturpathica........

Reviewed July 20, 2012

I try to see Rita for a deep tissue massage a couple of times a month. The atmosphere at this spa is calm and relaxing. Just walking in allows you to leave your stress levels outside. There's none of that hauteur that some spas project; just a pleasant, understated charm.

2  Thank makoHamptons.NY
Reviewed July 16, 2012

I love going to Naturopathica. I've been going there for years. The staff is very efficient and the therapists are great and in tune. It's a nice and relaxing atmosphere. My favorite Therapist is . . . . well if I told you then she would never be available for me. Enjoy!