“A Plus”

Ranked #3 of 71 Restaurants in East Hampton
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 25, 2014

If you can get a table you're in for a treat. Go off season if you can. Crab Cakes amazing, Grilled Artichokes are the best ever. Tuna Tartar is a meal in itself. Ideal setting for a date and people watching

Reviewed August 20, 2014 via mobile

This is by far the best Resturant in East Hampton
To start the place is so cool from the bar area the outside seats and the main Resturant . The vibe is upbeat and the food to die for.
Let's start with the rosemary biscuits with butter and honey Yum me. Moving along to the appetizers the salads are all terrific. My favorite is the wedge with the blue cheese dressing.
Maincourse you can't go wrong with anything you choose on the menu from the freshest of fish local catch to ribs to the steaks and chops. All come out of the kitchen perfectly cooked.
My only complaint is there only two dessert choices not enough for me.

Reviewed August 20, 2014 via mobile

I love the Palm Beach Grill in Palm Beach, Florida so on our one weekend we go to the Hamptons over the summer we tried this sister restaurant. The wait was long. It seemed like celebrity type people got seated before us even though they came much later. We were the last ones to be seated. Over an hour wait. The Caesars salad was good. The string fries were very good. There is not a lot of choice when it comes to restaurants in the hamptons. Often the traffic is so bad on Montauk Highway that you are better off going for dinner close to where you are staying. Didn't love the east Hampton grill but would go again.

Reviewed August 19, 2014

We had an excellent experience from our arrival where we found our table ready, the outstanding service by all members of the EHG team and the food! The Crab Cakes & the BBQ ribs were both outstanding with more than adequate portions. The restaurant has a nice ambience, but was rather lively as every table was occupied.

Reviewed August 7, 2014 via mobile

Honestly I love the service and the cocktails but the food is inadequate. I had to send my steak ($44 filet, not a special) back twice for being severely undercooked. Unfortunately whoever is working the grill in the middle of high season is unskilled. Major bummer on date night, I would head over to the palm. The food may be unimaginative, but at least they know how to cook. This is the 3rd time I have had kitchen issues here, it will be the last.

2  Thank newyorktraveler317