“Dinner for 2”

East Hampton Grill
Ranked #4 of 65 Restaurants in East Hampton
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Princeville, Hawaii
“Dinner for 2”
Reviewed August 19, 2014

We had an excellent experience from our arrival where we found our table ready, the outstanding service by all members of the EHG team and the food! The Crab Cakes & the BBQ ribs were both outstanding with more than adequate portions. The restaurant has a nice ambience, but was rather lively as every table was occupied.

• Visited August 2014

New York City, New York
“This was awful”
Reviewed August 7, 2014 via mobile

Honestly I love the service and the cocktails but the food is inadequate. I had to send my steak ($44 filet, not a special) back twice for being severely undercooked. Unfortunately whoever is working the grill in the middle of high season is unskilled. Major bummer on date night, I would head over to the palm. The food may be unimaginative, but at least they know how to cook. This is the 3rd time I have had kitchen issues here, it will be the last.

2 Thank newyorktraveler317
East Hampton, New York
“Great food; Hampton prices”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

My family had a really delicious here. The food and service is outstanding. The portions are very generous, but you are paying top dollar for the quality. The steaks were great. The biscuits should be free.

• Visited October 2013
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Better Than A Grill”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

We enjoyed an expensive, very tasty dinner at the East Hamtpon Grill. The decor is woody and dark. Slightly club like. The staff is quick, friendly, and is able to explain the ingredients. My husband enjoyed a filet cooked perfectly with mashed potatoes and grilled asparagus. I ordered the tabbouleh which was the best I have had anywhere and the succotash with mini okra. It was also very good. However the hamburger was prepared, it was very very good. I could only manage to eat a third of it. Cooked the way I asked and dressed with lettuce, tomato, pickle and it appeared, a sweet mustard.

• Visited July 2014
Hilton Head, South Carolina
“A solid experience”
Reviewed July 17, 2014

As also mentioned by others, this is a very good place with friendly and efficient staff. Among their appetizers, the fried oysters served in a shell with creamed spinach is outstanding. The portions of their main courses are quite large, especially for us seniors. The last two visits, we had appetizers, and then shared the spare ribs with my wife. They were very very good, and despite sharing, we had no room left for desert. The place is quite pricey, but so is everything else in the Hamptons.

• Visited June 2014