“Great Restaurant”

Ranked #4 of 68 Restaurants in East Hampton
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 29, 2013

My wife and I had a great meal here on a Saturday night in January. The place was packed and we didn't have a reservation so we waited for about 30 minutes, which really was not an issue. We started with the biscuits, which were served with butter and honey and were amazing. My wife ordered the chicken meatballs and spaghetti and I had the lobster po boy. The lobster po boy was amazing and something I would always order. One of the best and most unique sandwiches I have ever had. Can't wait to go back and have it again!

Reviewed January 27, 2013

Food is consistently good, few surprises...afterall this is an upscale chain? While the menu might not be as creative or extensive as other restaurants there's always something appealing. Our go to standards are grilled artichokes (out of this world and definitely shareable) and the ribs, also easily shared. The shoestring potatoes are the best around. Our friend had the fish of the day, a lightly pan fried Montauk tilefish accompanied by large helpings of mashed potato and spinach ... he cleaned his plate as well. The place was jumping when we arrived for an 8:30 reservation ( on a Saturday night, essential) with all seats in the bar filled. We were seated with minimal wait, something that can be unusual in the Hamptons. Service is attentive.

1  Thank JZ16
Reviewed December 30, 2012

The food is consistently excellent, with a range of menu choices that take advantage of local seafood and produce. Service tends to be very efficient, even during the busy season. I've eaten there several times and will go back often.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

This restaurant, by the Hillstone Group, took over the space previously held by Della Femina's in East Hampton. They did a beautiful job of renovating the building, which is now sophisticated, warm, and inviting. The menu is varied and there's something for everyone. First off, do not pass on the biscuits. They are particularly flavorful and could serve as a meal unto themselves were there not so many other wonderful selections to chose from. Particular favorites include the rotisserie chicken and rib eye steak. My husband prefers fish, and has had several excellent meals there. While the dessert selection is limited, each one has been fabulous. Don't pass up on their ice cream sundae, which they take to a new level. I would be remise if I didn't mentioned the service at the restaurant, which is warm and very professional.

Reviewed October 26, 2012

I just wish they had never lied to us. We got there at 7:15pm and they told me that there would be a 35 maximum wait. At 9 pm there were still not ready to help us. In the meantime at 8:30 pm they told me we were the next table up, but 15 min late we had 3 tables in front of us. I am a truly honest person and I hate when somebody lies straight to my eyes. I wish I had tried the food, but just didn't have a chance, because I lost my appetite in the meantime. Pretty sad though. There are so many options in EH, just wanted them to be honest with me, but they couldn't do it. And in the end they didn't give me a chance to pay for my bar bill, because they said it was taken care of. How said is that when you go the "the best" restaurant and they simply don't give you an option to do anything. I am so disappointed and I got betrayed like I have never been in my whole life.

2  Thank Ania J