“Liked It! Good Food/Reasonable Prices”

Serafina East Hampton
Reserve with OpenTable
Serafina East Hampton is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #25 of 68 Restaurants in East Hampton
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Cedar Street
Reviewed August 24, 2013

I have dined in this restaurant when it was owned by others many times. They haven't tampered with the layout which is very nice both indoors and outdoors. Lots of families there. The food is good and the prices are right. The service was good, too. I had rigatoni with a bolongese sauce for $20. Not bad for the Hamptons. I also had a side dish of ratatouille as an appetizer. Nice portion and very good - $8. Their bread is good, too. I finished it up with a cup of decaf cappucino -- very tasty. Other diners had individual pizzas which looked very good.

There are newer reviews for Serafina East Hampton

Reviewed August 12, 2013

Serafina is just a few blocks from my house in the Springs. The food is amazing and the location is perfect! A little "off the beaten path" (meaning its off the main road - 2 mintues from town) but still in the heart of all the action. And guys, East Hampton Florist is right across the street... my husband last year took me to Serafina for lunch and had EH florist deliver flowers to the table for our anniversary... It was beautiful. We had a bufala mozzarella with tomato appetizer (MY FAVORITE) it was amazing, followed by prosciutto topped pizza and with a nice ice cold glass of white wine... great music playing and friendly staff! Thank you Serefina! Every meal I have had was great! I bring all my friends every time I have company out East! See you soon!

Reviewed July 28, 2013

What a great meal! Just as good as their NYC restaurants and the service was excellent. The scene was good and it was still fun and happening at 11 P.M.

Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

Our server was not friendly and had an attitude. He made our experience poor and we would not go back based on this. It was clear that the other workers did not get along with him.
The table next to us asked for bread. He told them that they ran out of bread. What Italian restaurant runs out of bread?!

1  Thank Matthew K
Reviewed June 15, 2013

This restaurant has energy and enthusiasm, but the kitchen is average. Ideal for pizza for families.

1  Thank Mary G