We were a group of 11 women for a 50th birthday celebration and were thrilled to find a place that would be so accommodating. From beginning to end, Michael and Rosalind were amazing!! We were treated like guests in their home.They truly went above and beyond making sure that our stay would a great experience. The breakfast that was made to order everyday by their staff was over the top fabulous. The rooms were large and the beds and pillows were as nice and comfortable as any top 5 star resort. If you are looking at this location and are hesitant about the distance away from town, do not let it keep you from staying here. You need a car for the Hampton's anyway. You are nestled in a quiet area with a close walk or run to the beach. For evenings and late nights, you can enjoy the fire pit or a nice game of pool in the game room. I would definitely recommend this to anyone, whether it's a girls weekend or a romantic getaway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Springs artists community experience a WOW! world style villa. Enjoy beautifully appointed rooms, 66 foot pool, hot tub with waterfall, wading pool, and indoor Endless Pool. In our landscaped courtyard garden, private and communal seating areas offer relaxation in a serene setting. You can take a one block walk or bike ride to Clearwater Beach Preserve and Marina on never-crowded Gardiner’s Bay to enjoy the adventure of beachcombing, swimming, fishing, kayaking. Or explore the area’s quiet streets.Step outside into the silent beauty of a country setting; be greeted by a million stars at night or perhaps a giant moon rising in the woods surrounding the house; sight deer, turtles, possum, wild turkeys. We offer you the tranquility of natural beauty only minutes away from busy, teeming East Hampton. Some of our amenities are a gym, game room with HDTV, Blue-Ray, pool table, darts, Wii, media room, living room with fireplace, and, of course, art. Guests are welcome to engage with Rosalind Brenner & Michael Cardacino, the artists/proprietors. And a delicious, abundant breakfast is served every morning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your East Hampton Art House Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- East Hampton Art House b&b
- East Hampton Art House Hotel East Hampton
- East Hampton Art House Bed And Breakfast Hamptons, NY