We were looking for the perfect place to stay in the Hamptons while participating in a charity golf tournament in East Hampton. Found it! I'm not normally a fan of B&B's but this was exactly what we needed. Michael and Rosalind are wonderful hosts (and Michael is quite the Chef!). The rooms were lovely and had anything you could want. We had to get up extra early one morning and Michael was kind enough to make an extraordinary breakfast - eggs any way (omelettes of any kind!), waffles, fruits, bagels -NY!, with a gorgeous view overlooking their serenity pool which, sadly, we didn't have time to indulge.
They are both amazing artists and their studios are on premises, with their art lovingly displayed throughout the house. Unlike many B&B's, this house is newly built with all of the modernization one could want and think of and keeping the charm of an East Hampton mansion. Sound systems in the rooms, a shower in the Master Guest Room that was right out of the Jetsons and very much appreciated. Great mattresses - very important!
Physical fitness room, fully equipped and game room downstairs with a pool table (we did enjoy that each night!). The kitchen is a huge, delightful gathering place. As guests we felt warmly welcomed and will gladly be planning our trip back again next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Springs artists community experience a WOW! world style villa. Enjoy beautifully appointed rooms, 66 foot pool, hot tub with waterfall, wading pool, and indoor Endless Pool. In our landscaped courtyard garden, private and communal seating areas offer relaxation in a serene setting. You can take a one block walk or bike ride to Clearwater Beach Preserve and Marina on never-crowded Gardiner’s Bay to enjoy the adventure of beachcombing, swimming, fishing, kayaking. Or explore the area’s quiet streets.Step outside into the silent beauty of a country setting; be greeted by a million stars at night or perhaps a giant moon rising in the woods surrounding the house; sight deer, turtles, possum, wild turkeys. We offer you the tranquility of natural beauty only minutes away from busy, teeming East Hampton. Some of our amenities are a gym, game room with HDTV, Blue-Ray, pool table, darts, Wii, media room, living room with fireplace, and, of course, art. Guests are welcome to engage with Rosalind Brenner & Michael Cardacino, the artists/proprietors. And a delicious, abundant breakfast is served every morning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your East Hampton Art House Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- East Hampton Art House Hotel East Hampton
- East Hampton Art House b&b
- East Hampton Art House Bed And Breakfast Hamptons, NY