All reviews beautiful hotel fire pit recommend this hotel pool house short getaway beach towels perfect weekend enjoyed our stay cookies two nights living room erica beachy pillows lobby molton umbrellas
Reviewed June 13, 2018

My stay at Journey East Hampton was so perfect! I wanted to get away to relax and this trip was nothing but awesome. Exceptional service and perfect environment! The room was very clean and chic. My most favorite part was the bedding. It was beyond comfortable. They have an outdoor pool. Perfect for lounging outside if you wanted to get some sunlight. I had such a great time I didn't want to leave. I couldn't ask for a better experience at Journey East Hampton. Will definitely come back before the summer ends.

Reviewed June 7, 2018

Journey East Hampton was the perfect destination for a weekend getaway with friends. The rooms were spacious, felt luxurious, and we're pristinely clean. The bathroom was SO nice and our party of 3 had plenty of space to hang out and relax thanks to the living room and pull-out bed. The property also has a pool with sun chairs and umbrellas for relaxing and it's only a few minutes from town where there's plenty to do at night. Could not recommend this hotel more. If you're looking for a relaxing weekend without worries, this is the place to go!

Reviewed June 4, 2018

I loved my stay at Journey East Hampton! It was so clean and comfortable. I immediately felt at home in this modern chic beach getaway where upon stepping in became relaxed and all my stresses disapeared. The staff was lovely and very accomedating! I recommend this hotel to anyone that wants a Hamptons trip without the hastle of renting a house!

Reviewed June 3, 2018 via mobile

I loved staying at Journey East Hampton. The rooms were really nicely designed and we felt immediately at home in the room. They comfortable and chic! The lobby space was also fun anx there were a lot of people hanging out and having drinks when we arrived. Another highlight was the cornhole game and lawn area in the front. It was a great area to relax w your friends or the kids with beautiful landscaping.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank KRISTEN K
Reviewed June 3, 2018

My wife and I had an incredible time at the hotel over the weekend. The rooms are very beautifully designed and large. The staff and service were impeccable. And the lobby and grounds were really nice. And the mattress and shower were really great. We will be back!

• Trip type: Traveled with family