A wonderful cozy and friendly inn in a great location, walking distance to the village, the pond and bike distance from the beach. Or if you want to drive the inn will give you a beach parking pass, a gem! The service is outstanding, the food excellent and East Hampton great fun. Randye will help you organize your days and she could not have been more helpful, she is attentive and will go an extra mile to make your stay just perfect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming, three-story house bordered by a white picket fence embodies traditional Colonial appeal. Built in the mid 1600's, some original architecture remains, especially in the lounge, with its beautiful wood paneling and ceiling beams.Rooms vary in size and each has a sitting area, some have a fireplace.The 1770 House has two fine restaurants. The Tavern, a favorite for Hamptons locals, has a tiny bar, fireplace, famous meatloaf and other casual fare. The main dining room is more elegant and sophisticated, serving a contemporary American menu with a Wine Spectator award winning wine list. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your The 1770 House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The 1770 House Hotel East Hampton
- 1770 Hotel
- The 1770 House East Hampton, Hamptons, NY