My daughter and I came to the Hedges late season, the second week of October. The weather was a little cold, but the warmth at Hedges Inn, mainly Ann and Brendan, was perfect. The inn was elegant yet comfortable, inviting and sophisticated, in an ideal location. A 15 walk into town or to the beach. The staff was knowledgable, personable and took great care of their guests. We were welcomed with homemade pound cake and coffee and sent off with a gourmet breakfast fit for a king! My daughter and I will absolutely be back and regret only staying 1 evening. We can't wait to make this trip a repeat for years to come!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the beautiful village pond The Hedges Inn is an East Hampton, New York landmark. Home to the famous swans that, like our special guests, return year after year. This exclusive enclave is around the corner from world-class beaches, nestled among East Hampton's legendary estates and just steps from the Village. Built in the 1800’s and recently renovated to the highest standards, The Hedges Inn strikes the perfect balance between sophisticated luxury and unpretentious seaside charm. We invite you to enjoy not just the intimacy of your rooms, but to take advantage of our entire house as if it was your own. The Hedges Inn. "Your home in the Hampton's." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Hedges Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Hedges Hotel East Hampton
- Hedges Inn
- The Hedges Inn East Hampton, Hamptons, NY