“Convenient pizza stop”

Cuisines: Pizza
Nassau, New York
“Convenient pizza stop”
Reviewed June 10, 2012

Reasonable prices on the typical pizzeria menu. Can be a challenge to get in and out of the parking lot. Not a place I would eat-in....only order for take-out.

Visited June 2012

Hudson, New York
“Yum!”
Reviewed December 17, 2011

Although it isn't exactly my dream pizza, it comes fairly close. I do wish they stayed open a tad later and I wish they were a few dollars cheaper, but I think they have some of the best pizza in the area.

Visited December 2011
Raleigh, North Carolina
“My brother loves it....I thought it was one step up from a Roman Pizza (think 1960s)”
Reviewed May 25, 2009

My brother lives in the area and think Elias Pizza is fantastic so we went there to check it out. I found it too be very average. The sauce had no flavor, the crust was average and I was thirsty all night (too much salt). The pizza is huge for the price. There are frozen pies at the supermarket that have more taste.