“Tasty”

Add it.
Lickety Split
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in East Greenbush
Reviewed June 2, 2014

They had sooo many different soft serve flavors. It was great! Their small ice cream was HUGE! My kids loved it!

Reviewed May 28, 2014

If your looking for great ice cream this is for you, not sure if they offer anything else. ice ,sundaes, shakes, cones, etc.

Reviewed April 24, 2014

Lickety Split has very good ice cream and, even though there are often long lines, things move quickly. They have a great variety of flavors and options, from a regular soft-serve to a dip to a sundae. I deducted a star as I think they are a bit on the pricey side, the flavored ones are only available in Medium, and they blend the flavors using the same cup/blender, which kind of grosses me out, as it seems to me it should be sanitized between each.

Overall, definitely a great place to stop for yummy ice cream!

Reviewed August 6, 2013

Even though I was only in the area for 2, I made it to this place each day. First off, I am a huge fan of any place that offers 24-flavor soft serve, so I was bound to enjoy Lickety Split, especially since it was directly across the street where I was staying. Peanut butter is my go to flavor, but when I saw they also offered dipped soft serve and that peanut butter was one of the options, I had to try it since I've never had a PB dipped soft serve before. So I stuck with a PB dipped twist and it was just supremely and sweetly satisfying in every way. The ice cream did melt through the dip which made a mess, but it was worth it. The next night I had a peanut butter and banana twist (not the conventional kind, but they mixed the two extracts together upon my request) and it was definitely more banana flavored, but still super good. If you're looking for something sweet, cheap, and tasty, this is it!

Reviewed August 22, 2012

Great ice cream and great prices! Large menu, many different flavors of soft ice cream and many different sundae options!