“Familiar setting” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Cuisines: American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Local cuisine, Large groups, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Nassau, New York
“Familiar setting”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2012

We meet friends for breakfast at the Cracker Barrel. It is in a convenient meeting place location for all of us. Food and atmosphere is familiar / similar to other Cracker Barrel locations. Some like to brouse the items for sale in the country store.

Visited August 2012

Ossining, New York
“Another Consistent Cracker Barrel”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2012

This is another Cracker Barrel which provided no surprises. You generally get a goodd solid meal for a good price, and this Cracker Barrel was no exception.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank RM234
Orange County, California
“I feel it each time I eat there.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2012

Whenever Cracker Barrel is suggested as the place to eat, I cringe. I know that no matter what I order, I will have the sorest stomach afterwards. I've tried pancakes, a sandwich, eggs, French toast, etc. -- nothing has eased this. I don't know what it is -- grease, maybe?

It's a shame, really. Because, I think it's a really cute place, with their gift shop and all. I just wish they'd tone it down on the greasy, sickening food.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank Arae81
Albany, New York
“Not so great...”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2012

The service isn't great, and neither is the food. The food is overly salty, be sure to get extra water.

“Always a good meal no matter what Cracker Barrel you eat at”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2012

Cracker Barrel has consistently good food and service no matter the location. They are one of our favorites no matter where we travel. if you don't know the area and you see a Cracker Barrel you can depend on the food and service to be very good. My wife had the haddock (which I have also had) it is delicious. I had the pot roast which you can cut with a fork. I've never had a bad meal or even a meal that was so so at Cracker Barrel. I love the gift shop too. So many unique items that you won't find other places. I love the display of Patriotism.

Visited July 2012