“Excellent staff”

Fairfield Inn Albany East Greenbush
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in East Greenbush
“Excellent staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2014 via mobile

I found refuge here during a snow storm, the staff was helpful and pleasant. In the morning after a foot of snow fell the staff was assisting in cleaning off cars and shoveling them out. A welcome site during a few long days of travel.

Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
csampone, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Albany East Greenbush, responded to this review, February 27, 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

I want to thank you for taking the time to provide us with your review, since it is reviews like yours that help us to continue to aim at raising the bar at our establishment.

I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed staying with us. I know first hand that the North Eastern snowstorm we had was quite the storm. With that said I am delighted to hear that the staff made such a lasting impression and helped you feel at ease while staying with us. I will be sure to pass along your kind words to our staff and Kevin our Chief Engineer who was the one assisting with the shoveling that day. Comments like yours go such along way with our staff and I am sure they will all be very happy to hear this.

Again, I thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback and will look forward to seeing you again soon.

Fax: 518-477-2382

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Rochester, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2014

The Hotel is all I expected. More inportantly was the customer service provided during the recent North Easter that dumpbed more than 2 feet of snow on the Albany Area. Staff was very friendly and willing to assist travalers in any way neccesary. Fresh cookies at the front desk in the middle of the storm Thursday to Fresh Breakfest and as much information they could provide Friday Morning. Most impressive was he guy out in the parking lot shoveling snow from behind otel guest cars and clearing snow off cars Friday Morning. I left at 8:00 am and this gu had been outside for at least 2 hours responding to everyodies needs.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2014

The property hits all the marks one expects from being part of the Marriott family of hotels: clean, comfortable, etc. It's super convenient to the highway and plenty of stores, etc. on the main drag of East Greenbush. But it's the staff and management that make all the different between a very good place to stay and an excellent one. The breakfast is tasty and the room is impeccably looked after by a pleasant and quiet gentleman. This is my second stay and it will become a regular stop for me on my travels in the area. I'd choose this over a fancier establishment any day. Front desk staff cordial. Follow-up by management is personalized. You won't go wrong.

Room Tip: Avoid rooms 117 and 119 unless you have a disability, in which case, of coure, they will be good for...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
Dear Valued Guest,

I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed staying with us,. I am very happy to hear that the staff has been going out of there way to accommodated your needs and making you feel at ease while staying with us. I will be sure to pass along your kind words to our staff. Comments like yours go such along way with our staff and I am sure he will be very happy to hear this.

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2013

the hotel is clean and quite. located in the highway to New York and Boston. there are 2 restaurants next to the hotel which is good for dinner or breakfast.
the breakfast is simple with few options and it is finish at 9am which is early, usually breakfast finish at 10am on the week days and 11am on weekends.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
Dear Valued Guest,

I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed staying with us. I will be sure to pass along your kind words to our staff, since it's comments like yours go such along way and I am sure they will all be very happy to hear this.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 16, 2013 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel for 2 nights during the snow storm. The staff was great. They shoveled guests cars and and even offered to brush them off for you (Daniel). The gentlemen who runs the breakfast area was very friendly, food was good. Rooms were clean. I'm sure we will be back.

• Stayed December 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed staying with us. I know first hand that the snowstorms we have experienced this year have been have been quite the storms. With that said I am happy to hear that the staff made such a lasting impression and helped you feel at ease while staying with us. I will be sure to pass along your kind words to our staff and make a special recognition to Kevin our Chief Engineer who was the one assisting with the shoveling that day and Richard who is our weekend Breakfast Ambassador . Comments like yours go such along way with our staff and I am sure they will all be very happy to hear this.

Cobleskill, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 16, 2013

Could not make it home because of snow. Was a walk in and it was the same price as on line. Front desk clerk was cool and room was more the worth the price. Denny's is right in front and for staying at inn 10 percent of bill. Free breakfast great choice

• Stayed December 2013
York Beach, Maine
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 2, 2013

the hotel staff especially Chris P was extremely friendly and helpful.This is an older facility but it is very clean and located right off the highway.The breakfast is comparable to other hotels at this price point.I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
csampone, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Albany East Greenbush, responded to this review, December 2, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed staying with us. I am very happy to hear that the staff has been going out of there way to accommodated your needs and making you feel at ease while staying with us. I will be sure to pass along your kind words to Chris P at our font desk. Comments like yours go such along way with our staff and I am sure he will be very happy to hear this.

Also consider these accommodations in or near East Greenbush
Hampton Inn & Suites Albany-East Greenbush
Residence Inn Albany East Greenbush/Tech Valley
Holiday Inn Express East Greenbush (Albany - Skyline)
Comfort Inn And Suites - East Greenbush
Comfort Inn And Suites - East Gr...
#1 of 2 in Castleton On Hudson
Hampton Inn Albany-Western Ave/University Area
Renaissance Albany Hotel

Been to Fairfield Inn Albany East Greenbush? Share your experiences!