“nice hotel for road trip”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Albany East Greenbush
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in East Greenbush
Reviewed December 30, 2013

the hotel is clean and quite. located in the highway to New York and Boston. there are 2 restaurants next to the hotel which is good for dinner or breakfast.
the breakfast is simple with few options and it is finish at 9am which is early, usually breakfast finish at 10am on the week days and 11am on weekends.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
csampone, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Albany East Greenbush, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed staying with us. I will be sure to pass along your kind words to our staff, since it's comments like yours go such along way and I am sure they will all be very happy to hear this.

Again, I thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback and will look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed December 16, 2013 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel for 2 nights during the snow storm. The staff was great. They shoveled guests cars and and even offered to brush them off for you (Daniel). The gentlemen who runs the breakfast area was very friendly, food was good. Rooms were clean. I'm sure we will be back.

• Stayed: December 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed staying with us. I know first hand that the snowstorms we have experienced this year have been have been quite the storms. With that said I am happy to hear that the staff made such a lasting impression and helped you feel at ease while staying with us. I will be sure to pass along your kind words to our staff and make a special recognition to Kevin our Chief Engineer who was the one assisting with the shoveling that day and Richard who is our weekend Breakfast Ambassador . Comments like yours go such along way with our staff and I am sure they will all be very happy to hear this.

Reviewed December 16, 2013

Could not make it home because of snow. Was a walk in and it was the same price as on line. Front desk clerk was cool and room was more the worth the price. Denny's is right in front and for staying at inn 10 percent of bill. Free breakfast great choice

• Stayed: December 2013
Reviewed December 2, 2013

the hotel staff especially Chris P was extremely friendly and helpful.This is an older facility but it is very clean and located right off the highway.The breakfast is comparable to other hotels at this price point.I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
csampone, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Albany East Greenbush, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed staying with us. I am very happy to hear that the staff has been going out of there way to accommodated your needs and making you feel at ease while staying with us. I will be sure to pass along your kind words to Chris P at our font desk. Comments like yours go such along way with our staff and I am sure he will be very happy to hear this.

Reviewed November 30, 2013

Other than the extreme abrupt and discourteous manner of the desk clerk and the wobbly legs of the desk making it unusable (I was afraid to use it and have it crash to the floor) my stay was ok. A Holiday Inn Express in just a little way down the street.. I'll be staying there in the future..

Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family

Dear Valued Guest,

I am writing this in follow up to the feed back you provided regarding your recent stay with us. I want to thank you for taking the time to provide us with your review, since it is reviews like yours that help us to continue to aim at raising the bar at our establishment.

I am very sorry to hear that your most recent stay with us was not as pleasent as your stay with us back in February. I specifically remember in your last review how please you were with the service level we provided, and mostly how happy you were with our high speed internet and overall accommodations. I am sorry to hear that we were not able to provide the same experience for you again this time.

I would really appreciate the opportunity to speak with you in more detail regarding your stay and see if there is anything we can do to merrit your trust in us again. I have provided my contact information below for you to contact me at your convenience. Again, I thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback and will look forward to sepaing with you soon.

Reviewed November 30, 2013

This is definitely our preferred hotel when we are in the Albany area. They maintain a consistently good standard of service. Front staff is always warm and welcoming. The rooms are exceedingly comfortable and well maintained. The hotel has plenty of free parking and is conveniently situated.The only criticism we have is that the breakfast room is too small to accommodate the number of guests that are usually in the hotel.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest,

I want to personally reach out and thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I am delighted to hear that we are your perfered hotel when traveling to the area. know that there are several choices when traveling to the Albany-East Greenbush area and want to let you know that we appreciate your loyality.
I can appreciate your concerns regarding the size of our breakfast room and am proud to announce that when we undergo our rennovations next year (2014) our breakfast room is one of our targeted area for expansion. We are looking forward to a new and improved look and are excited that we will better able to accommodate our guests needs once the rennovations are complete.
Again, I thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback and will look forward to seeing you again soon.

Chris Sampone
Phone: (518)-477-7984 ext. 178
Fax: (518)-477-2832

Reviewed November 25, 2013

we stayed for the first time and were just blown away by the friendly staff.breakfast was pretty good.we stayed on the first floor..not recommended if you want to rest...i think it was only because a big group of boys (a team of some sort) that checked in.the room was very clean.toni was a doll and brought us toothpaste and lotion since we forgot ours.the only problem i encountered was the fact that the hotel is set back off the main street and we drove by the entrance twice when coming back from our family day.we will definitely stay here again if we return to this area!great job fairfield inn!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family

Dear Valued Guest,

I want to personally reach out and thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed yourself while staying with us, and most importantly I am even more delighted to hear that our staff made such a good impression on you. It is comments like yours that really go along way with our staff. With that said, I will make sure to pass along your comments at our next staff meeting. We will look forward to seeing you again soon.

Chris Sampone
Phone: (518)-477-7984 ext. 178
Fax: (518)-477-2832

Also consider these accommodations in or near East Greenbush
Hampton Inn & Suites Albany-East Greenbush
Residence Inn Albany East Greenbush/Tech Valley
Holiday Inn Express East Greenbush (Albany - Skyline)
Comfort Inn And Suites - East Greenbush
Comfort Inn And Suites - East Gr...
#1 of 2 in Castleton On Hudson
Hampton Inn & Suites Albany - Downtown
3 mi away
Holiday Inn Express Albany - Downtown

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Albany East Greenbush? Share your experiences!