Fairfield Inn & Suites Albany East Greenbush
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in East Greenbush
Reviewed November 21, 2012

Great staff. Clean Room. Small everything. No Kleenex in dispenser. Good pillows. So-so bed.
Good heating unit. I wasn't here long enough to give the breakfast a try. It is certainly very convenient if you are making a business trip to Albany...easy in and out. I prefer the Courtyard for about the same price.

Reviewed November 18, 2012

Expect a nice stay at this location. Rooms and common areas are clean. Staff was pleasant and accommodating. Better than average breakfast. Great suburban location as there are several chain dining restaurants within close proximity. I try to stay at Marriott properties on business (whenever possible) and this property fits the bill. It is not a destination property. I would not choose this hotel if I was bringing my family. This is not a deal breaker....but the hotel needs to upgrade their selection of television channels. I have not stayed in any budget, moderate or upscale franchise hotels that had fewer choices for television viewing. It is a non issue now due to the NHL lockout .... they do not carry MSG, MSG+, or SNY and I enjoy watching the Buffalo Sabres after a long day on the road.

Reviewed November 16, 2012

Recently spent 3 nights on business, and we made a note to return HERE if we have other jobs in this area. VERY friendly and helpful staff: Chris (the Bucket Filling smile at the night desk!), Barbara (the cheery greeting at breakfast), and everyone we ran into made our visit comfortable and pleasant. On Barbara's recommendation we ate at Chez Mike's: very closeby, great food, and a 10% discount by showing room key. We'll be back!

Reviewed November 15, 2012

My husband and I recently stayed here post my afternoon ambulatory surgery . I live in Rome and have various chronic pain conditions which make recovery difficult so i stay overnight somewhere so My husband can drive me home to Rome the next day. This is the first time staying here. I will say that the staff was excellent. They were very attentive in bringing me an extra blanket right away when asked. The room was small, but very quiet, I did not hear any neighbors or doors at all. It had a lot of amenities including refrigerator and microwave. Ventilation was good but fan was going on and off all night. The pillows were great. They were very fluffy and comfortable,despite the pain I was in. The hotel had a great location as we ate dinner at Bob Evans next door to the left and ate Breakfast at Denny's ( so I could sleep in) to the right. Check out was at
12n and we left at 11:45 as we were in no hurry to leave. The rate was reasonable based on the accommodations.

Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 7, 2012

Not my usual choice when I stay in the Albany area but I was pleased by how comfortable the rooms were and how friendly the staff was. It has a good location near I-90 and right behind a Denny's and Cracker Barrel. The only drawback is that there is no fitness center. The breakfast had a good selection however the breakfast room is somewhat small. It is a short taxi ride from the train station if you are traveling by train.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 30, 2012

My husband and I enjoy taking the Amtrak train from Albany, NY to Penn Station in Manhattan, NY. We want to be close to rail station. This hotel is 10 minutes from Amtrak. It is a super place: warm, welcoming, large room - friendly, helpful, outgoing staff; delicious, appetizing breakfast. The price was right; everything about this hotel is right. Kudos to everyone involved in making this a marvelous beginning to our NYC vacation.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank GlojoRochester_NY
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Stayed here when we were on a tour of the New England Fall Foliage. Very, very friendly and the rooms were super clean. My kind of place to stay... Also had a very nice breakfast. I would recommend this hotel to one and all!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near East Greenbush
Hampton Inn & Suites Albany-East Greenbush
Residence Inn Albany East Greenbush/Tech Valley
Holiday Inn Express East Greenbush (Albany - Skyline)
Comfort Inn And Suites - East Greenbush
Comfort Inn And Suites - East Gr...
#1 of 2 in Castleton On Hudson
Americas Best Value Inn - E Greenbush / Albany
Staybridge Suites Albany Wolf Rd-Colonie Center

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Albany East Greenbush? Share your experiences!