See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 18, 2018 via mobile

Our flight was canceled and the only hotel I could find with openings was this one. Very expensive. A room with two double beds $269.00. The carpet was stained and dirty. Very old wallpaper with stains. Pillow actually had holes in them but was covered with a pillow case. Wifi did not work. Smelled horribly! Did provide a shuttle from airport and guy at front desk somewhat helpful. Smashed bugs in a couple locations. A real dump.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed June 14, 2018

We stayed there because we couldn't get anything else. Dirty, smelled of smoke and something else. Expensive. Should have taken our chances on the street. Picture is false advertising. It looked like a hotel that should have been rented by the hour and not for travellers.

Room tip: Rent a different hotel.
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed March 14, 2018

While the front staff was nice, the room was unsuitable to sleep in. Smelled like smoke, cig burns on blanket, not vacuumed, something unrecognizable on the chair. loud!! We had no choice but to stay but we slept in our clothes with our coats as blankets.

Room tip: Choose another hotel!
Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Leslie B
Reviewed December 17, 2017 via mobile

I ordered a king size bed room and they gave me a double full size bed room. I went to inform them and they told me they were out of what I paid for(so WHY would you put that on your website?). Then only maybe 2 of the channels in my room worked, and the TV was super old. The covers on one of the beds was also ripped all the way and I could see the cotton inside it. The shuttle was good and they were generally nice to me but that’s the bare minimum I would have expected. Overall a terrible experience.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Halimat O
Reviewed November 22, 2017

I thought it might be a good idea to stay at an hotel near the airport into which I was arriving late one night before continuing into Manhattan next morning - and found this so-called "hotel" which seemed ok .... until I arrived there. Their advertised shuttle service left me at the airport 45 minutes before I eventually asked a good Samaritan to call their number for me to come collect me.... which they begrudgingly did in a broken-down old van. The hotel was 200 dollars a night and was clearly being used for by-the-hour patrons and activities - when I saw my room I simply walked back down to the desk to check-out - wallpaper hanging off walls, exposed electrical sockets and wires, smell of damp and old smoke, constant noise outside uncloseable windows.... just a horror story - so BE WARNED travellers...this is NOT an hotel to be trusted or visited!

Date of stay: October 2017