“Nice Burger”
Review of Empire Lounge

Empire Lounge
Ranked #20 of 103 Restaurants in East Elmhurst
Reviewed August 22, 2014

I took a carry out while I was staying here and I did frequent the bar each night. Very friendly bartenders and knowelegable of all menu items. I ordered a Cheeseburger with blu cheese and bacon. I forgot the actual name of the burger, but it was delicious. I would definately eat here if I come back to stay at the hotel.

Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

I am staying at the Hampton Inn just across the street but when I booked I did not realise the hotel had no dining facility. So reading a positive review I decided to cross the street and go to the Empire Bar at the Mariott. Looks like a hotel bar but the atmosphere is very relaxed. Typical "pub food" as we Europeans would call it. I had a grilled steak which was delicious. Very caring waiters. Me like!

Reviewed July 14, 2014 via mobile

Staying at the Hampton inn. So i cross the street to eat. Great service. The rib eye is perfect. Great atmosphere, wine and good food. Very happy!!

1  Thank Msp250
Reviewed May 27, 2014

Finding the Empire Bar proved to be a pleasant surprise. We were staying at another hotel but the desk at that hotel recommended this restaurant. We were returning from a trip abroad and wanted some 'cultural' cuisine (e.g., burgers and fries). The restaurant was clean and inviting. Service was prompt and accommodating. While the menu was varied, we knew what we wanted, even though the dishes being delivered to other tables were tempting.

For two of us, burgers and water came to about $35 - I consider that typical of the NYC area. The food was perfectly prepared and hot; presentation was appealing; service was very good.

Reviewed February 2, 2014

Nothing surprising here...a good night's rest on a good bed in a clean room and bathroom. We were upgraded to 9th floor, yes, thanks, but how about some free bottled water? How about a bathroom night light or dimmer and makeup mirror? But mostly, and this seems to be a chronic Marriott issue:How about decent pillows? Asked for foam/hypoallergenic and they were delivered but they were neither foam nor hypoallergenic...squishy like mush...c'mon, Marriott, get with some new pillows!!