“Not bad but not great either.”

Airways Pizza & Deli
Ranked #5 of 103 Restaurants in East Elmhurst
Reviewed April 2, 2013

I am not from NY but someone in the area had recommended this place. I wanted real "New York Style" pizza. I was a little disappointed. It wasn't bad, in fact it tasted pretty good but its not what I had invisioned Net York pizza to be. The kitchen was very busy and there was a steady stream of customers. They looked like mostly locals. I don't think I would go out of my way to go back there but I wouldn't avoid the place either. Not bad for the money. Overall, just so-so.

Reviewed January 1, 2013

If you're in the area they deliver. I'm sure they'll get food to the big La Guardia hotels. Try the big sandwiches and the sicilian pizza.

Reviewed April 23, 2012

Had slice of sicilian and calzone delivered. Have had much better NY/NJ area.