All reviewslaguardia airportbare bonesclose to the airportbed and pillowscontinental breakfastwould stay here againbreakfast startsnice hot breakfastan early flighthotel location isfront desk staffthe lower levelplenty of hot waterflat screen tvplace to sleepgreat bedfree shuttle
Reviewed June 28, 2018

This Comfort Inn is close enough to the airport to be convenient. But the neighborhood sucks. And the room is tiny. But it was comfortable enough for a good night's sleep, and we got a ride to the airport. So it was OK.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 29, 2018

I called to see if they had a shuttle from the airport and they said yes. I wish they had that information on the website. I also informed them that I would be arriving late. They didn't tell me that the shuttle stops at 11:30 p.m. So, I had to take a cab to the hotel and the cab driver didn't know the hotel or the area very well.

I complained about the shuttle being stopped, because it was 11:35 p.m. I figured it was one night and let it go. The shuttle only runs on the half hour and I wasn't informed of that until I checked out the next morning at 9:40 a.m. Despite the driver being right by the hotel. The room stunk of deodorant and it was grimy. The breakfast was passable.

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 6, 2018 via mobile

Our flight was canceled so we stayed an unexpected night near LGA. It is what you would expect from a Comfort Inn. Clean. OK breakfast with the usual waffles and powdered scrambled eggs. Staff somewhat inattentive. Shuttle was handy but barely large enough for a family of 4 with a lot of luggage. The 2 double bed room was small and a juggling act for 2 adults, a teen, and a little boy. No room for a roll away bed for him but the staff brought up a padded mattress cover to cushion the floor, which is OK for a 5 year old in a pinch. By any standards other than NY, it was pricey at $220 for one night given the tight quarters.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed March 5, 2018

The staff are really friendly and helpful. They are always willing to go above an beyond for their customers. I stayed here prior and the front desk staff recognized me from my previous stay and provided an exceptionally warm welcome once again. Shenezia, the general manager is awesome. Breakfast is always fresh and the variety is fine. This is an airport location that is very convenient if you need to fly in and out of LaGuardia without having to deal with the traffic. Highly recommend!

Room Tip: Stay on the 1st floor. This is the quietest in the King non-smoking rooms.
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed January 25, 2018

We like to fly out early and this hotel is 5 minutes with no traffic to LaGuardia. We get a good nice sleep and not need to worry about being on time for our flight. The staff is very helpful we were given a bag breakfast to eat on our trip. We always have a clean room, there are plenty of nice restaurants close.

Room Tip: Top floor in the back is best
  • Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business