Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Dell T
Richmond, TX, United States

Nice overall hotel with friendly staff.

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Sep 30, 2017
Found staff to be very nice. Convenient shuttle to airport was on time and a great service for guests. We left early before breakfast, so no idea about complimentary breakfast. Rooms nice and attractively appointed.
Trip type: Traveled with family
    $167
1.8 miles from Hampton Inn New York - LaGuardia Airport
View more hotels in East Elmhurst
1,526 results
All reviews laguardia airport new york room was clean shuttle service the breakfast area hot breakfast yogurt next morning across the street great place to stay front desk staff an early morning flight fitness center one night stay flight was cancelled nyc subway
Selected filters
Reviewed September 24, 2017

I found the hotel was clean, new and very nice. I got a great nights rest and enjoyed the breakfast. My room and bed were quite comfortable. I will,definitely stay here again next time I am in the area.

2  Thank lorderic
Reviewed September 18, 2017

The airports might have been hectic on this day but the staff at the Hampton Inn was very helpful. It was late, but they were very accommodating and open. New York City is hard place to get in and out of anyway, and particularly so if heading north to Connecticut as I was. Still, the staff gave me the practical and direct steps I needed to make my business trip valuable.

Reviewed September 15, 2017

This hotel is wonderful! I am very picky and this hotel exceeded my expectations! Clean, comfortable, and wonderful staff, ESPECIALLY Vimal, at the front desk, he is a ROCKSTAR!! I was there during fashion week and the UN was in session, so it was a little pricier than I am used to paying for a Hampton, especially so far away from the city, but I would stay there again when in the area.

Reviewed September 12, 2017

I like to stay at Hampton. I love the free breakfast and shuttle. These things make life easier travelling. Also, love the comfy beds!! I finally had time to finish House of Cards this season on Netflix with the complimentary wifi !

Reviewed September 11, 2017

One of the worst hotels i have stayed at in the entire US, booked the hotel through my mastercard reward, reached the hotel to be greeted by someone who obviously is miserable at their job . Checked in the person never asked if i was hilton honors member or anything else , game me my room keys. Arrived at the room to discover it was a smoking room, went back down and was told it was booked as a smoking room by the " manager" asked me to come to the other side of the desk to show me comments on a computer screen. Requested to change it his response " no chance" wow. AC was so loud in the room , it was either freezing cold or warm if you shut the AC. The day of check out received my invoice charging me both day room and tax , that was paid a month in advance through the rewards program. Went down to point out the mistake , the manager response " no that wasn't paid" thankfully another girl at the reception checked and said you are right it was paid. Get home check my credit card and i am still charged , now have to spend more time with my CC company to get my $ 900 back. ......... stay away from this hotel ... "100% dissatisfaction guaranteed"

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple