Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Barb B
St John

Catching a Mets game

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Aug 13, 2017
We stayed at the Hampton Inn by LaGuardia before embarking on a cruise! It was close to the stadium, about 1.3 miles! We walked to the game and back! It took about 20 minutes and was along the promenade which was nice views of the harbor. We had breakfast in the morning and it was a nice stay
Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3.0 of 5 bubblesValue
1.8 miles from Hampton Inn New York - LaGuardia Airport
Bar/Lounge
View more hotels in East Elmhurst
1,526 results
All reviews laguardia airport new york room was clean shuttle service the breakfast area hot breakfast yogurt next morning across the street great place to stay front desk staff an early morning flight fitness center one night stay flight was cancelled nyc subway
Selected filters
Reviewed August 10, 2017

Thanks to stormy weather, we were stuck in the New York area and had to spend the night before finishing our trip home. Our tour company found us a room at this hotel. The staff members were courteous, and the room was quiet, clean and spacious. Shuttle took us to the airport. Would recommend this hotel!

Reviewed August 10, 2017

We had to change rooms 3 times before getting to one that was marginally acceptable. One room smelled like urine. The other 2 had beds that would rock back and forth even after just moving from side to side. I was never welcomed as a Hilton honors member. There are numerous things that need to be addressed before I would consider staying here again.

3  Thank Jay G
Reviewed August 9, 2017

This hotel is at the airport so you will get airport noise. On this trip this is the first time I've had a cleaning lady walk into my room without knocking. It would have aweful had I've been undressed. The business center was out of order as well.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank John R
Reviewed August 8, 2017

I picked this location for pure proximity to LGA and Citi Field. My wife and I were traveling from Buffalo to NY for my first Mets game (LGM!). Construction has destroyed all convenience to and from both locations. The hotel offers shuttles to and from the airport. But I received conflicting information regarding shuttles to Citi Field. Fortunately I didn't completely trust the front desks answer that there were no shuttles to games at 4pm or earlier. I asked a shuttle driver named Herman (God bless this nice man) who told me that was misinformed and drove my wife and I to the game and dropped us off right at the bus stop that we needed to be at to catch the train back because there are no shuttles back to the hotel following the game. He even stepped out to show me where the schedule was located and showed me the place to purchase my bus card, After the game I followed the 1.4 mile walking directions from my iPhone back to the hotel as my wife and I walk at least 1.5 miles a day together. The river walkway was not very slightly and way about a 7 on the scetchy scale. Another problem I have with the location is that there is only one restaurant within walking distance, and no restaurant at the hotel. Fortunately the restaurant, The Element, at the neighboring Plaza Hotel was surprisingly good, and definitely priced for Manhattan and not Queens.

1  Thank Chris C
Reviewed August 8, 2017

Stayed while stuck in NYC, storms delayed flights. The staff was attentive, the hotel has the nice, great breakfast, and shuttle is free to and from airport. The hotel shares a swimming pool with the Hotel next door. Would stay here again.

• Trip type: Traveled solo