All reviewsspg memberan early flightshuttle servicelaguardia airportcomfortable staystayed for one nightnext morningla guardiaroom was cleanfree shuttlehuluamenitiesvaletnetflixpicklobbynyc
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Definitely different, clean, comfortable and spacious room. The bar and restaurant are perfectly OK. A little spartan on amenities and soft furnishings, but it does what it says in the brochure. Short ride from airport.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business
Edward F, Front Office Manager at Aloft New York LaGuardia Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for your stay, we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I travel a lot and this hotel has a problem with staff attitudes. Management obviously does not care. Nothing is about the guests. I have never seen anything like this place. I have stayed at other Alofts and they are normal. If you want hospitality go somewhere else. But I suppose this place completes the whole negative experience of flying into Laguardia. Stay away!

Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business

We are sorry to hear that you had such a poor experience at our property. Please reach out to me at efearon@aloftnewyorklaguardiaairport.com so I can investigate this situation to ensure it does not happen in the future.

Edward Fearon

Reviewed August 9, 2018

The room was clean and spacious. Loved the bed, pillows and shower. The room also had a working safe and a fridge, that was a plus. The free shuttle to the airport was definitely the selling point for me.

Room Tip: Could have used more towels, but otherwise it was great.
Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
EdwardF1448, Front Office Manager at Aloft New York LaGuardia Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 days ago

Thank you for your stay, we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed August 2, 2018

Such a nice comfy room and wonderful shuttle service to and from LaGuardia airport. You can see the airport while lying in bed! But it was very quiet still. Shuttle runs 24/7 though only holds about 8 or 9 people and leaves on 1/2 hour. Only 5-10 minute drive.

Stayed: July 2018
Edward F, Front Office Manager at Aloft New York LaGuardia Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2018

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again!

Reviewed August 1, 2018

I am a weekly commuter from Pittsburgh to New York City, I usually stay in the city 3 or 4 nights per week. I discovered the Aloft Hotel and have been staying there every since. I stay there primarily because of staff like Andrea who goes the extra mile in making me feel like I am arriving home. The staff knows me by name and welcomes me each evening upon my arrival back to the hotel.

Room Tip: I like the rooms with even numbers as they have a view
  • Stayed: July 2018, traveled on business
Edward F, Front Office Manager at Aloft New York LaGuardia Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2018

Thank you for your kind words. I will make sure our staff gets this wonderful feedback so they can continue pushing to make all of our guests feel like our hotel is their second home!