“cool off on a hot day”

More Info
$32.99*
and up
Zoom Flume Water Park Full Day Ticket
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Food available for purchase
Reviewed March 12, 2013

A great place to cool off on hot day, get some sun, and fun. Lazy river is the best. if you get a pass for the season go 3 times and it is almost like getting the 3rd time for free.

All reviews
"small cooler"
"upstate ny"
"phone call"

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Instead of long lines you get to ride NOW. This place is run so much better than 6 Flags. I have gotten so tired of all the problems they have at 6 Flags along with the preposterous prices that I had given up on going to amusement parks. But then I found this place and it was great! You just run up and get in line briefly and zoom! You're off! And the food is not way overpriced. It's a great experience.

1  Thank Jason K
Reviewed September 23, 2012

Small nice park tucked in the Catskills. Do not expect the variety of attractions as a Six Flags but a good day if you are staying nearby. Would not recommend going out of your way to get there.

1  Thank LarryS17
Reviewed September 4, 2012

I really can't explain how amazing Zoom Flume is for your family, my children are 5 and 6 years old and they loved it SO much! I loved it too. Everyone was so, so, so nice and friendly. The staff is young, but not once did I see them on a cell phone or messing around. This staff takes their jobs seriously. The crowd is so nice and quiet and friendly. I really appreciate that, I felt safe and I felt like my kids were safe and happy and could ride on most everything. I especially loved the Wild River ride. The whole family can ride and it's a little scary but I saw babies on it so I guess I'm just not very brave.