“A nice place.”

More Info
$32.99*
and up
Zoom Flume Water Park Full Day Ticket
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children
Reviewed August 19, 2012 via mobile

Fairly priced, food options are limited but they allow you to bring your own. Overall, a nice day trip - season pass is worth the price as well.

All reviews
in 3 reviews
"grand prix"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed August 11, 2012

We stayed at The Country Place, which owns the water park. It was nice to be able to walk back to the room because if we had to stay in the small water park all day, where some rides didnt even open untill 11am, an hour after the park opened, I would get bored waiting on line for the few decent water rides. My 8 yr old loved it, and is suited more for the kids. The wild river was fun, but its over in maybe 40 seconds, and the line was rather long. The wave pool was nice to lounge by, but at 4 ft deep, again more for the kids. Once the camp busses come, the lines get very long. They are a few major rides away from being a good park.

Reviewed August 11, 2012

We go to Gavins in the Catskills every year and always visit the Zoom Flume Water Park.......My grandchildren-from the four year old to the fifteen year old all have a great time.....

1  Thank christmas152
Reviewed August 10, 2012

I have to say, this place is FUN. Hands-down, home to the most thrilling water ride I have ever been on. I'm not even sure what it's called, but they shoot you straight down a 30 foot water slide on your back that I am positive my body hovered over the whole way down...

See more reviews
Reviewed August 3, 2012

On a hot and sizzling day take a trip to the zoomflume and cool off. We went there because of the heat and my older children had a blast. My younger grandchildren were a little to small for even the toddler part but, they still were able to cool off in the water. We stayed for a couple of hours. the only down fall for the water park was the lines to get on the water rides. It was a little bit busy because I guess everyone had the same idea of how to cool down.