“Great Food at great prices.”

Iron Kettle Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 53 Restaurants in East Aurora
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Country style diner featuring.. Breakfast.. Lunch.. Dinner... Banquets and baked goods. Open daily from 8am to 8pm Monday thru Saturday and Sunday 8am to 8pm.
Olean, New York
“Great Food at great prices.”
Reviewed October 17, 2012

I eat here traveling back and forth to Buffalo. Food is always excellent and reasonable prices. I like the choices they offer. Friendly people. Always greet you and personable staff.

• Visited October 2012
2 Thank SwimwearLady

Holland, NY
“Great place to relax”
Reviewed September 16, 2012

The Iron Kettle has a great menu selection at affordable prices for the whole family. It is a relaxed setting with outdoor tables in the right weather :) the staff is always friendly, service is speedy and the food is always good!!

• Visited September 2012
3 Thank hoppeswebe
Rochester, New York
“A great, friendly breakfast!”
Reviewed September 6, 2011

Had breakfast, plenty big, fairly priced, excellent pancakes and potato pancakes.
Really liked it! Had at least 12 kinds of pie listed on the wall board (it appears they make their own!)

• Visited September 2011
2 Thank greif1
East Aurora, New York
“4$ for 2 slices of tomatoes”
Reviewed December 2, 2010

November 27,2010
Among other items, ordered 2 grilled cheese sandwiches for $3.50 each.
Asked if I could have a slice of tomato, the answer was "yes'.
When the bill arrived, my grilled cheese cost $5.50 each.
That's $4.00 for a couple slices of tomatoes
No warning by server.

6 Thank mrmistermax
New York
“Keep That Fish Away From Me”
Reviewed July 31, 2009

We used to stop here on our trips between Allegany Co. & Buffalo. Usually, we'd have the breakfast , regardless of the time of day, because it was a great value for the price and delicious. One day, we decided to try the Fish Fry. When the plates came out, I noticed a disagreeable and very obvious odor. I asked the waitress to check my fish but she didn't know if it smelled bad or not because "I don't eat fish". After taking the dish back to the kitchen, the cook agreed it was bad. He/she didn't notice that when they were cooking it? Needless to say, although I was not charged for the dinner, that was a real appetite killer. My advice? Stick to the breakfasts. As for us, we found Charlie's Diner in East Aurora offers a reasonable and tasty alternative to the Iron Kettle.

4 Thank tootiredtocook