“I Absolutely love everything about this place!”
Review of Taste

Taste
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Before you even walk inside, you know you are in for a treat. The steaming cup on the building says fun! The inside is funky, eclectic, colorful, joyful, exciting and relaxing at the same time. The coffee and tea.selection are excellent. The dessert case greets you as you are reading the wall menu.. Quite a distraction. Eat dessert first, right? Next, the menu - all items have special names - some celebrities, some historical, all fun. Take the time to read the entire menu first.. Better yet, check out the online menu first!

Once you place your order, you are given a fun character name to be called when the order is ready. The trick is to listen because when they yell batman your order is ready", if you don't remember you are batman, well, late lunch for you!

The food is always delicious. Not boring or routine. Accompanied by a delightful greens for a side. Try it out. I doubt you will be disappointed!

Reviewed April 20, 2013

I just love this place!

When I'm sitting having a cafe latte', I feel so relaxed and serene. I love the 40's music that they play.....it adds so much to the atmosphere.

The food is very good and creative!

Whenever I have friends or family come to visit me, I take them here.
Hope they never change!

Reviewed February 19, 2013

My daughter and I love to stop into this unique cafe- lunch stop in East Aurora. We not only love the famous ET Mocha, but enjoy the breakfast options. The desserts they serve are also delicious. Prices are what you expect for a coffee shop, but it is a fun place to spend time with your friends and family.

Reviewed January 7, 2013

This is our new favorite lunch stop in East Aurora. TASTE has a great coffee shop atmosphere where you are free to linger over your newspaper. The menu has a great selection of salads, sandwiches, desserts, and coffees. I am becoming addicted to their chocolate avalanche dessert--just like authentic chocolate mousse from a French patisserie.

Reviewed December 31, 2012

The food and coffee are excellent here but the prices are a bit high. The dining room is always crowded and busy but there are all kinds of people, from hipsters to grandmas so it's a great place to people watch while you eat.