“Absolute favorite place to eat in town!”
Review of Medici House - CLOSED

Medici House
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed May 29, 2012 via mobile

I love this place! I've eaten here many times and have never been disappointed. I always suggest this place to out of town guests because there is alittle something for everyone. I would have to admit this place can be really loud at times and their menu is huge but it's worth going! Prices are reasonable and their homemade dressings are to die for, love the ranch, it's out of this world. I love choosing things from their specials menu and love the variety of their wine and beers that they carry.

Reviewed May 16, 2012 via mobile

This is a great restaurant, menu is HUGE!! The marinated flank steak is to die for... Great beer & wine selection. Great use of space considering I used to by my horses grain here as a kid.

Reviewed May 16, 2012

From basic, delicious pizza to lamb shanks or fabulous seafood, the menu is full of amazing combinations, fresh ingredients, and efficient, friendly staff happily wait on you! Reservations are just about required, as I found out recently. I had an amazing salmon salad which I will have again. Our group ranged from salads to roasted duck-everyone raved about the food! The salad and breads were fresh, crisp and delicious! I was with a group of 6 friends and we did have reservations-with a minimal wait. This is an extrememly popular place---always a crowd! Dress can be casual. Environment is interesting-pipes exposed, fabric dividers, large dining room and a rather small bar. Plenty of parking is available on the street or behind in public parking.

I am coming back.....yum, yum!

Reviewed April 23, 2012

Going there for my birthday tomoro..... Always awesome always best bang for ur dollar !!!

Reviewed April 14, 2012

This is a family favorite and one place we always bring our out of town guests. The menu is like nothing else I've found in WNY. You can find everything from a grilled fish dinner with exotic salsas and sides to chicken fingers. The homemade breads and salad dressings are out of this world.