“Great food”

Ranked #11 of 57 Restaurants in East Aurora
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

Had lunch here and it was a nice change from the standard Mickie-d burger. There's a bit of history in the building itself which we love. We had the wings, ham wrap, burger and chicken/Mac n Cheese. The wrap was huge and there was plenty leftover for dinner. The peach tea was really good too!

2  Thank Papers1234

Reviewed June 24, 2014

Not a bad place, located in the original train station for East Aurora, NY. Used to be a bar, but expanded out the back with a nice glass dinning room. Friendly people and the food is good. Service is friendly and fast. Has a nice selection on the menu, with many specials.

2  Thank HUNTRACING
Reviewed June 13, 2014 via mobile

This was my 2nd time back within the same week... It is THAT GOOD!! The patio is spacious clean and nice. My husband & I ordered sweet potato fries as an appetizer they were delicious! I ordered a chimachanga it was cooked to perfection. We ordered a large 16" cheese pep half mushroom pizza it was SO GOOD. (I attached pics of all the food pictures still don't do it justice) we split a double order of wings he ordered mild & I ordered hot (they weren't hot but still tasty). The first time I went was with my girlfriends and the one thing ordered differently was the chicken quesadillas...YUM!! I can't wait to GO BACK!! And since it used to be a train depot everything on the menu has a train name so FUN!!

2  Thank TOGOMALECKI
Reviewed May 13, 2014

Recently had a "black angus depot burger" with carmelized onions and mushrooms; this is a cheeseburger, but I've had this combo of toppings before and it lets the flavor of the beef come through nicely. I asked for "pink" and it was done just as I asked, as before, with a blackened crust around the edges. I'm a coffee drinker, their blend here is a good one - medium and flavorful. I'd also recommend their spinach salad; I haven't tried one recently, but the recipe is the way I remember it. If you're lucky, on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday around 10:00am or around 2:00pm, you might catch the local freight moving traffic towards Arcade!

2  Thank DaveEA
Reviewed March 9, 2014

I ordered the basic burger. In simple terms I told the waitress I don't want pink in the middle or black on the outside. I chose to describe it using color words so the done-ness of my burger would not depend on the cook's interpretation of medium, medium-well or well-done. My burger arrived covered in cheese. Once the cheese was peeled back the burger was black on the outside, bright pink to red on the inside. I ate half of my burger, the parts that were least pink/black. Endured stomach upset within a few hours plus moderate nausea through the night and the next morning.

Management-inabsentia, a chef who cannot achieve basic burger quality plus misleading menu selections for gluten free - does not bode well for success at this site.

2  Thank Soozie G