“Sunday drive”

Ranked #13 of 58 Restaurants in East Aurora
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 13, 2013

Went on a sunny summer drive with the convertible top down. Ended up in East Aurora for my annual Vidler's trip. Went across the street to Tony Rome's for lunch. My husband had a beef on weck with french fries and liked it. I had one of my favorites-crab cakes. 2 large crab cakes served with french fries, coleslaw and macaroni salad. We were very pleased and will go back again.

Reviewed May 15, 2013

Stopped for dinner on Saturday night. Very crowded but had an excellent waitress and sat in front of the fireplace. The food was great. Would definitely stop here again.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

Was visiting family and they visit this place often. I got a Beef on Weck and it was good, not great. We just stopped in for lunch so no complaints.

Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

Used to go often on Saturdays for the prime rib! 3 years ago was excellent. Consistently has gone down hill!! Tried it tonight for my moms birthday. Prices are outrageous, and the food was horrible! Service was slow! Sorry, this was a final attempt, but won't be back!
What happened Tony Rome's ?

Reviewed February 2, 2013

Always enjoy our visits to Tony Rome's in East Aurora. A sign of a great restaurant is to maintain consistency. Regardless of what we order, the quality and service are right on. I especially love their clams casino and grilled chicken salad, while my husband leans towards ordering the steaks and 1/2 lb. burgers.