Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Something for Everyone

This store has been in business since 1930. It’s nostalgic for the older crowd and the younger... read more

Reviewed October 14, 2023
em932
Charlotte, North Carolina
Yesterday, in a store!

My youth. My gra dmither's youth, too! Lot's of nostalgia and fun things to see. We bought some... read more

Reviewed June 8, 2023
SarabethBlairSC
Blair SC
via mobile

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 2, 2020

GREAT place w/ Thousands of items for All ages. I bought hundreds of funnels over the years Everyone is OUTSTANDING!! You Will be here for Hours... Enjoy!!

Date of experience: July 2020
1  Thank CyndeeS16
Reviewed July 3, 2020

I don't like to travel much now a days because of the COVID. However, my wife and I have been stuck at home doing close to nothing and just short of boredom for months. We live in Buffalo and wanted something different to do and we saw the Vidler's commercial with the morning news....I said to my wife, "Let's get out there today because i've never been there but you have." It was well worth the 20min. drive down the 400! We arrived to a very very busy main st. which cause a bit of parking confusion. We turned around and parked across the street. After the traffic challenge walk, my wife and I were greeted by a wonderful staff of what appeared to be a dedicated hard working group of people! They had so much inventory of odds and end, I know I did not see it all in this one Visit and spent about $100 and it was well worth every dollar!

Date of experience: July 2020
1  Thank K6597EHcurtisl
Reviewed March 9, 2020

Wow! I walked in the front door and immediately found a great gift for an author friend. But wait...there was more and more and more. Endless. If I hadn't been flying back to Denver, I could have bought a whole lot of great STUFF:)

Date of experience: March 2020
Reviewed February 27, 2020 via mobile

I use Vidlers as a perfect example of how local stores can compete with Walmart and Amazon. It’s a delightful place where you can spend hours. The staff is nice and they are happy! I make sure to go every time I’m in the area.

Date of experience: November 2019
1  Thank KarlaW_11
Reviewed February 19, 2020

If you are looking for hard to find things, you must shop at Vidlers I took my grand-daughter shopping with me, and she was so excited to find so many things she wanted. It made it easier for me to know that she was getting all the goodies she wanted so that I didn't have to return things she did NOT want. I found many treasures for myself as well, many unique things i could not find elseware. Great shopping adventure

Date of experience: November 2019