Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Don't miss it!

Our third visit to the store. Lots of variety in the merchandise for tons of various interests... read more

Reviewed March 9, 2024
formerslp
Gowanda, New York
Something for Everyone

This store has been in business since 1930. It’s nostalgic for the older crowd and the younger... read more

Reviewed October 14, 2023
em932
Charlotte, North Carolina

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 27, 2020 via mobile

I use Vidlers as a perfect example of how local stores can compete with Walmart and Amazon. It’s a delightful place where you can spend hours. The staff is nice and they are happy! I make sure to go every time I’m in the area.

Date of experience: November 2019
1  Thank KarlaW_11
Reviewed February 19, 2020

If you are looking for hard to find things, you must shop at Vidlers I took my grand-daughter shopping with me, and she was so excited to find so many things she wanted. It made it easier for me to know that she was getting all the goodies she wanted so that I didn't have to return things she did NOT want. I found many treasures for myself as well, many unique things i could not find elseware. Great shopping adventure

Date of experience: November 2019
Reviewed February 5, 2020

you will find what you want and you will find what you didn't know you wanted - don't forget to head to the penny candy in the jars.

fun and interesting place to spend some time and enjoy the long lost items of yesterday

Reviewed December 10, 2019

Vidler's is a tourist destination as well as the place locals go for everything from penny candy, garden gnomes, craft supplies, cookie cutters in every size and shape and office/school supplies. But the best part, is that you always find something you love but never knew you needed.

Plan to spend several hours if you can!

1  Thank JJoseph_400
Reviewed December 9, 2019 via mobile

My sixteen-year-old did not recall ever coming to Vidlers before which he had been one time and was impressed with the variety of items that they sell