Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Surprising quality of Goods

I expected cheap China Imports, but they have many high quality products from crafters and locals... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
fconorozzo
Cape Coral, Florida
Vidler's 5 & 10

Reviewed May 7, 2019
James G
East Aurora, New York

All reviews penny candy step back in time old fashioned candy greeting cards unique items cookie cutters buying something toy section gag gifts art supplies christmas items household items fun place to visit arts and crafts great store shopping experience t shirts
Selected filters
Reviewed May 7, 2019

This is an old fashion five and dime with just about everything you need. While the store is sometime crowded with visitors from out of town, the staff is friendly and willing to help you find what you are looking for. Good for the whole family. Parking is available behind the store although it can be full from time to time.

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed April 22, 2019 via mobile

We drove two hours to shop here as we had heard how much there was to see and the terrific deals we could find. I will say, there was a lot to see! There are rooms and floors of all sorts of things! However, I'm a bargain hunter, so to me there weren't any "deals" per se. We got a few cute things but that was about it. If this store were closer I'd probably pop in every ounce in a while, even just for the hustle and bustle and nostalgia of it all. We had fun, but a bit too far away for what we found.

Reviewed April 13, 2019

so, AFTER we left the North Star Tavern, we went straight to Vidler's 5 & 10.
man oh man, was it ever crowded. the parking lot was full. but, AFTER driving around for a bit, I finally found a parking spot.
we went our separate ways, with plans to meet in 45 minutes. and lo & behold, the plan worked.
we all bought a little of this and a little of that--tee hee. there is sooooooooo much to see and there is something for everyone at Vidler's.
I had an enjoyable afternoon with my Chicks.

Reviewed April 13, 2019 via mobile

Well worn wood floors, brought back the nostalgia of an old dime store. Eclectic variety of merchandise and even an old coin operated horse to ride for the kids. Fun stop on our trip!

Reviewed March 31, 2019 via mobile

Everything fun from your childhood you thought you couldn’t find because they don’t make anymore, you can find it here. Plus some.

Date of experience: May 2018