Open today: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Fun Place to Explore

Enjoyed walking around the store. Brought back many childhood memories when looking at the toys... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
zxc122
Charlotte, North Carolina
Fun But Crowded

A variety of out of the way products are here for you to see. The historic candy section is fun... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Kuvasz15
Saint Paul, Minnesota
via mobile

All reviews penny candy step back in time old fashioned candy unique items cookie cutters fun place to visit by the pound great store for sale two hours walk around childhood gifts buffalo thousands tv
Selected filters
Reviewed December 12, 2018

I always visit this store when traveling to Niagara Falls. I can spend hours browsing in here. I can't think of anything that they don't carry. This visit I purchased two retro toys - a dog slinky and an older board game that I used to play with when I was growing up. I also bought retro candy - big Sugar Daddy's and taffy. T-shirts, cookie cutters, Christmas ornaments, stamped cross stitch projects, souvenir spoons and something that I have been looking for, for a very long time - tab poppers (use to flip tabs on soda cans). Fun store, definitely worth stopping by!

Date of experience: November 2018
Reviewed November 21, 2018

This place is packed full of all kinds of cool things. This is a fun place to visit love. Love historic features of the store. There is something for everyone here.

Reviewed October 28, 2018

This place has something for everyone. So many rooms to explore and a feast for the eyes. Always something new to see. Brings back memories of when I was a child at the five and dime, but also has contemporary items as well. Just a lot of fun to visit whether you "need" something or not. Last year hubby and I bought some gag gifts for our twenty-something kids for Christmas and had more fun browsing and laughing. Worth the drive from Rochester for a fun day trip.

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed October 26, 2018 via mobile

So many items. Definitely something for everyone! Purchased a couple of Christmas items. Highly recommend and one item off my bucket list!

Reviewed October 11, 2018

Whenever we take a ride we usually wind up at Vidler's. This wonderful shoppe takes you back to the days of the 5 & 10 cent store. It is reminiscent of Woolworth, Kresge and all other such stores. You literally can not come away without buying something. Yesterday, we went looking for something but could not remember what it was. My wife did find a Gnooche Board. All you little old and young ladies of Italian heritage will know what that is. We found my mothers when she passed away but couldn't remember what it was. Well my wife recalled as soon as she went to make Gnooche and had to roll them with a fork.

Well there is always the penny candy and those candies that are hard to find.

Go there and enjoy the walk through nostalgia!