“Well-appointed hotel in a friendly town!”

Hampton Inn East Aurora
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in East Aurora
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Well-appointed hotel in a friendly town!”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

We stayed at the Hampton Inn while attending a wedding that was held at the Roycroft. I love Hamptons because you always know exactly what you're going to get: water when you check in (this one also had ice scrapers in the winter!), coffee all day, cookies in the evening, & a full breakfast in the morning. The rooms were well appointed & the staff was friendly & helpful. We stayed with our baby & they provided a pack-n-play (folding crib) & a diaper genie (garbage can with scent lock), which were much appreciated. The location is central to Main St, which has lots of fun shops to explore & just a few blocks from the Roycroft. I very much enjoyed my stay.

• Stayed March 2013
Justin Z, General Manager at Hampton Inn East Aurora, responded to this review, March 7, 2013
thepkpnthr,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about your recent stay with us. We are glad we are hitting the mark on consistency and happy that you enjoyed the extras at our hotel. I was wondering if you would share with me what we could do better in the future to get a perfect score?

jzarnoch@visions-hotels.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Oshawa, Canada
Reviewed February 25, 2013

My fiancé and I stayed here after skiing at Kissing Bridge. It was a convenient drive from the hill (approximately 30 minutes). The hotel itself is located right off the main street, which makes it both quiet and close to all amenities. The free coffee/tea/hot chocolate and snacks upon arrival were a fabulous touch! The hotel staff was kind and arranged to upgrade our room to a king suite without any problems. The king suite was clean, well-appointed and the jacuzzi tub exactly what we needed after a day on the slopes! The front desk was especially helpful when it came time to hunting down dinner. They had a binder that contained all the menus of nearby restaurants so we could browse before we wandered through town. The breakfast, which was included, had a good selection with hot options available. Overall: very clean, quiet and extremely reasonably priced.

Room Tip: King suite is definitely the way to go!
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Justin Z, Manager at Hampton Inn East Aurora, responded to this review, February 28, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I'm truly glad you enjoyed your stay with us. It's feedback like yours that helps us to become a better hotel. It is our goal to be your home away from home and we strive to make your stay as comfortable as possible. Have a great day and we hope to see you again soon!

Seattle, Washington, United States
Reviewed February 11, 2013

From the free water and snack at arrival, much welcome after a long journey to the fast checkout, clean, large, comfy, warm bedroom (great with snow outside), free internet and free breakfast, makes this a top choice to stay. High recommended.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Justin Z, General Manager at Hampton Inn East Aurora, responded to this review, February 28, 2013
Richard,
I am glad that you enjoyed the little extras that we offer at our hotel. It is our goal to help you be as comfortable as possible, especially after those long trips in the car! Thank you for recommending our hotel, I'm glad we are hitting the mark! I hope we will see you next time you visit our area!

London, ON
Reviewed January 27, 2013

The town is very quaint and this hotel is just off the main street. It was a quiet street and the hotel was very nice and will be nicer with all of the updating of the lobby and breakfast area, The breakfast had a good selection and was hot when needed to be.

For business in this area, this will be hotel of choice.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
ShelleyC12,
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback! I am happy to tell you that all of our updates are finished! Our guests are loving the new look and additional space of our renovated breakfast area!

North Canton, Ohio
Reviewed January 20, 2013

I will be traveling here often for business... I know exactly where I'll be staying. Consistent with all the Hilton facilities I've stayed in, this one was no disappointment. The staff is great. The hotel is great. Clean. Quiet and conveniently located.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
jprozsa,

Syracuse, New York
Reviewed December 17, 2012

This was our first trip to this hotel. We only stayed here because it was very close to my nephews house where we were visiting. I have to say for a Hampton Inn, this was impressive. The hotel was undergoing remodeling but, it did not interfere with our stay at all. The room was exceptional for a Hampton. It was very clean and very comfortable. The wi-fi actually worked. The breakfast, which is included, was what you expect from a Hampton. When we returned to the hotel at 9:00 pm there were warm cookies waiting in the lobby. When we checked in they gave us a gift bag and a bottle of water for each person. A note in the room said that cold water was available anytime at the front desk. I am not a good traveler and don't like staying in hotels but this was a very pleasant experience.

Room Tip: We only had one room so I don't know what to tell you. There were 2 other parties with us and we...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Deirdre K, General Manager at Hampton Inn East Aurora, responded to this review, April 27, 2017
Thank you for being our guest and your wonderful review! I am so happy to hear you had a nice stay and enjoyed our hotel.
We hope you return soon!
Deirdre King
Carolina Beach, North Carolina
Reviewed October 15, 2012

My sister and I choose to stay in East Aurora visiting the Millard Fillmore home. We loved this hotel! The manager was personable and professional making our stay great. On Sunday evening, they had a small little hospitality area with cheese and crackers and cookies in the lobby - very welcoming.

The hotel is right off the main street and in a quiet neighborhood. The rooms are spotlessly clean and well maintained. Some renovation is on-going to even make it better!

A great place for staying while in the area.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Holiday Inn Express Suites Hamburg
Comfort Inn Cheektowaga
Comfort Inn Cheektowaga
#10 of 22 in Cheektowaga

Been to Hampton Inn East Aurora? Share your experiences!