Hampton Inn East Aurora
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Orchard Park Inn(Orchard Park)
$65
$62
EconoLodge
Roycroft Inn(East Aurora)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsquaint townpool and hot tubcomplimentary breakfastgreat place to staywithin walking distanceking suitenice hotelrestaurants and shopsfresh fruitclean roomsfront desk staffhome away from homeexcellent staypleasant staythe hotel staffbuffalo areafitness center
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 27, 2013

The town is very quaint and this hotel is just off the main street. It was a quiet street and the hotel was very nice and will be nicer with all of the updating of the lobby and breakfast area, The breakfast had a good selection and was hot when needed to be.

For business in this area, this will be hotel of choice.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Justin Z, General Manager at Hampton Inn East Aurora, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2013

ShelleyC12,
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback! I am happy to tell you that all of our updates are finished! Our guests are loving the new look and additional space of our renovated breakfast area!

Hospitably,
Justin Zarnoch

Reviewed January 20, 2013

I will be traveling here often for business... I know exactly where I'll be staying. Consistent with all the Hilton facilities I've stayed in, this one was no disappointment. The staff is great. The hotel is great. Clean. Quiet and conveniently located.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

jprozsa,
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I'm truly glad you enjoyed your stay with us. It's feedback like yours that helps us to become a better hotel. It is our goal to be your home away from home and we strive to make your stay as comfortable as possible. Have a great day and we hope to see you again soon!

Hospitably,
Justin Zarnoch

Reviewed December 17, 2012

This was our first trip to this hotel. We only stayed here because it was very close to my nephews house where we were visiting. I have to say for a Hampton Inn, this was impressive. The hotel was undergoing remodeling but, it did not interfere with our stay at all. The room was exceptional for a Hampton. It was very clean and very comfortable. The wi-fi actually worked. The breakfast, which is included, was what you expect from a Hampton. When we returned to the hotel at 9:00 pm there were warm cookies waiting in the lobby. When we checked in they gave us a gift bag and a bottle of water for each person. A note in the room said that cold water was available anytime at the front desk. I am not a good traveler and don't like staying in hotels but this was a very pleasant experience.

Room Tip: We only had one room so I don't know what to tell you. There were 2 other parties with us and we all shared the same experience. There is very little traffic going by the hotel so noise is not a factor.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Deirdre K, General Manager at Hampton Inn East Aurora, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2017

Thank you for being our guest and your wonderful review! I am so happy to hear you had a nice stay and enjoyed our hotel.
We hope you return soon!
Deirdre King

Reviewed October 15, 2012

My sister and I choose to stay in East Aurora visiting the Millard Fillmore home. We loved this hotel! The manager was personable and professional making our stay great. On Sunday evening, they had a small little hospitality area with cheese and crackers and cookies in the lobby - very welcoming.

The hotel is right off the main street and in a quiet neighborhood. The rooms are spotlessly clean and well maintained. Some renovation is on-going to even make it better!

A great place for staying while in the area.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

We hope you return soon!
Deirdre King

Reviewed October 6, 2012

I loved everything about this hotel. No complaints. Very close to the business district. There are plenty of restaurants and bars and a very nice coffee shop. Everything is very new and clean. Staff is very friendly. Given the option of staying at a cheaper hotel in buffalo or near the airport I would rather spend the money and stay here. It's totally worth the money. 24 hour coffee in the lobby and cookies and snacks on arrival. Free Internet and plenty of cable channels on a generously sized flat screen TV.

Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple